girl comits suicide after comments from a website

Twirl

Hey Faggots, My name is Josef, and I am going to rape every single one of you. All of you live in your parent's basement anyway, and you spend every second of your day there. You are everything I want to rape in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten raped? I mean, I guess it's fun talking about raping people, but it's time to take it to a whole new level. Don't struggle. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much the best rapist ever. I wasn't caught for 24 years, and not even my wife knew. I also build crazy dungeons, and have a banging hot daughter (She just had 7 kids; sh*t was SO CELLAR). You are all faggots who deserve to be raped. Thanks for listening.
LMAO

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ 'must have been one hel of a strong rope'LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOf*ckin heartless!tbh tho, the net isnt for the faint hearted, what was someone who was weak of mind doin on a forum like 4chan?? she should have stuck to the my little pony forums to b honestr.i.p still poor little mite

Regarding the first post of this thread, thats deep if its true but i guess thats the reality of how certain comments can affect people who have low self estyem.she should of gone for a side angle shot, might have saved her

Comment is f*ck*ng joke but overly dread.Them man need to sort they're lives out though tbh. I'd bet good that the members of that site make up the ugliest 1% of the world's population (no homo) so who are they to slew? Especially not one of them would say anything to any man's face in the real world.

Guest TimeBomb
i swear most crap on that 4chan site is made up. like people just get a picture of an ugly person and pretends to be them so they can insult them.