Dance With My Father?

Guest Mickey Kane

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

I don't know when i'll be ready to be a father but anytime before i'm 30 would be cool.I'll def improve on what my Dad has been like with me, for the most part it's cool but there's been moments where i've wondered....lol...It's all about taking the best/worst of your experiences and putting them to work when your the father.

i think ill be a good mum, and i think my partner will be a brilliant dad aswell ill try protect my kids but i personally think u gotta let them make their own mistakes cos u learn from ur mistakes cant wrap them up in cotton wool forever i deff want my parnetr 2 be around even if we break up which i doubt its a thing of i will never attempt to stop him from seeing the child i will try my best to make sure they see each other as much as possible it pisses me off to the max the women who use their children as a weapon against their partner and wont let the dad see their child just coz he wont fuk with her nomore

Guest haze-e

Happened before.Back then i said to her,"I am not ready to have a child right now but it is your decision. Just know that whatever you decide i will be here for you"That was last year. Now only a year later if it happened now instead of then i probably would have asked her to keep it. If i got a girl pregnant now, I feel im ready to be a father.

my son is still bascailly new born so he is always with the mother, we aint even together so tbh she could be loose, as long as i dont know about it and it doesn't affect my son dnt care. its not nice knowing sum boy will be smashing ur babymum's doors in. but you get over it(with drink & drugs of course). eventully. One thing is tho when a girl has a chid with you. no matter wat she will be ringing u down, n p*ssy will ALWAYS be there, boyfreind or not.Im a good dad tho, just the mother. what a bitch she is,

I had a pregnancy scare late last year, it was nerve racking to say the least. What added to the nerves was the fact she wasn't in the country so we had to wait until she touched London.Right now the father:no father ratio is morphing as quite a few people are having children, I say this lighty but its nothing now. For me its like this...Your friend tells you he may having a yout 2/3 years ago = Shock horrorYour friend tells you he may having a yout now = "Aye fam if I'm not Godfather its arms" *Spuds then half hugs*If you aint a father, you're an uncle. If you aint an uncle you're a godfather. Right now [Clay Davis] Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit [/Clay Davis] I'm a uncle and a godfather!BUT I do strongly agree with M. Kane, the female I knock up has to be serious. I'd be so dissapointed with MYSELF if I breed up a slack female as that will be on me for life. Come like a prison term if I f*ck up, its not nice when things dont work out I've seen it and guys are contemplating murder just for a bit of peace LMAO, FOCK THAT! No dom no chance is only a forum joke to me boy.I'm gonna start a dynasty as well gonna be like the Ghanaian Kennedys (without the tradegy).

I just cant wait to beat fanny and buss without being scared of pregnancy. That will be the greatest sex.
Yeah blad! No pulling out there, straight bussing my FULL load looking in her face whilst my power sperm crip walks with the best swagger towards that egg. FULL BOMBARDMENT.Dun kno.

I just cant wait to beat fanny and buss without being scared of pregnancy. That will be the greatest sex.
Yeah blad! No pulling out there, straight bussing my FULL load looking in her face whilst my power sperm crip walks with the best swagger towards that egg. FULL BOMBARDMENT.Dun kno.
:D:D

I had a pregnancy scare late last year, it was nerve racking to say the least. What added to the nerves was the fact she wasn't in the country so we had to wait until she touched London.Right now the father:no father ratio is morphing as quite a few people are having children, I say this lighty but its nothing now. For me its like this...Your friend tells you he may having a yout 2/3 years ago = Shock horrorYour friend tells you he may having a yout now = "Aye fam if I'm not Godfather its arms" *Spuds then half hugs*If you aint a father, you're an uncle. If you aint an uncle you're a godfather. Right now [Clay Davis] Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit [/Clay Davis] I'm a uncle and a godfather!
*claps**so f*ck*ng true