Revision

Axiom

nuff people are sleepin in the library and in the learning centrebangin out all nighters, one hour sleep red bull tingcould never be mewho here does sh*t like this?all i think for these people is that they better get a first, otherwise its a waste of timecertain people actually living at uni, for the life of me i cant understand it, cookin there an everything
I can't do things like thatIf the sleep comes, I'm not fighting it

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think i might have flopped my 2pm exam yesterdayand i got one more on friday at 9:30 am on Friday and i still aint done any revision todayI cant revise for f*ckin sh*t, even if i wasnt getting distracted by the net id just sit there and listen to the radio

i reckon i flopped the exam i had this mornin aswellhad 5 hours sleep, memorised all these formulaspoured them out my brain from i sat down in the exam roomdidnt need most of them it turned outworst exam in my examination historyonwards an upwards tho, jus gta do better on the rest..*sighs*

ANYONE that does government and politics alevel CONTACT ME NOE PLEASEthats my worst subject I know almost knowing and im doing three exams in it. Llow gettin a U Joel I know ur ona dem haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp

nuff people saying they didn't do too well in their respective exams this weekTwo dudes were talking bout their exam in my shop todayGuy1: Well I'm done for the year let the drinking commenceGuy2: I don't think I did too too wellGuy 1: If at first you don't succeed, you failbare-face :DI couldn't stop laughing

nuff people saying they didn't do too well in their respective exams this weekTwo dudes were talking bout their exam in my shop todayGuy1: Well I'm done for the year let the drinking commenceGuy2: I don't think I did too too wellGuy 1: If at first you don't succeed, you failbare-face :DI couldn't stop laughing
:D:D :D

Lmao.My mate wrote on her maths paper "I think I should revise more in the future" :D Didn't even attempt one question. I was pissed for her seeing as she got an A in January... Just f*cked it up. & f*ck M1 on Friday tbh.

revised all day yesterday still, started my exams this morning. BARE things i revised came up, 1 past paper i revised from had bare similar questions and i just murked it.if i do not pass this exam i am the biggest wasteman in the uk and only seppuku will bring me redemption.

all i done was get stoned n chat sh*t all yeari don't know sh*ti'm f*cked
pissednorm-447a04d099eed-Back%20To%20The%20Future%202.jpeg is you

sh*t, pretty sure I did bad in physics,really weren't feelin the questions that came up - hopefully I could brake a Bswear if maths 2moro doesn't go good I'ma be soo pissed + it's really annoying with people around you saying you're so smart, sayin things like "a bad test for you is a low A", proper makes me wanna smack them in their face