Circumsized

Doug

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was takin the piss doe and this guy starts running up his mouth
but real talk thoughI heard somalian femlales get circumcisedplease allow me if its not true :D
Yh they do. One somalian girl at work told me. She said it looks more neat. :D

but real talk thoughI heard somalian femlales get circumcisedplease allow me if its not true :D
To this day I remember the doc on female circumcision on C4 some years back. I weeped.

To this day I remember the doc on female circumcision on C4 some years back. I weeped.
I'm still weeping. That was horrific.
oh i remember that and there was little girl that had it doneand they were going to do it to her little sisterand they asked her if she'd forgive her parentsand she said she'd forgive them if they didn't do it to her sisterit was really quite sad

Are you sure she weren't talking about Libia? :D

afrcians circumsize the girls aswell init
You f*ck*ng stupid daft idiot.Certian tribes in Asia, South America & Africa feel its right to do that, but its illegal.
Pump down cuz, i know you wouldnt talk to me like that on road so dnt think you can do it on here.
Oh No ur a gooney goon innit, constantly on road yh big man yh ard man yh.Sit down son I have no respect 4 u so dont pretend I do.I dnt need 2 talk about how I am online.
ok carry on big man, tru say ur behind ur computer screen talkin greezy. Like i said if this was road you wouldnt be hypin like some badman.

who was it that said something like"this is homo, back to the d*cks"on the old vip lmfo
sdj;pjassddfeslfI rememeber that, not who it was though
it was Scarface
Good memory, I thought I was the only one who could think back that far. That comment had me creasing for time, swear his username is Stig now on here?

Had it done when I was about 7 or 8, cos my foreskin was parring the par.General anaesthetic and woke up in unbelievable pain. Was worth it tho, every girl I been with says they prefer circ and man can last for ever.
C/Snot about going to take a piss a few weeks after the op and blood coming out and going everywere doefought i was going to diecan still remember it clearly now

Guest David Braund
i'm circumsized.....this is due to african tradition for the boys + christianity...
i swear christianity says nuffin about being circumcised...