Ghosting & Bannaged?

Uncle Larry

Scrap ValidationPromote the forum
Need to scrap validation. Who cares if a few bots join or a former member who should not be here. They will be banned within a few hours. Know harm doneAlso works needs to be done to promote this forum to get new members. Been dry recently.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to scrap validation. Who cares if a few bots join or a former member who should not be here. They will be banned within a few hours. Know harm doneAlso works needs to be done to promote this forum to get new members. Been dry recently.
C/Sshud just spam the vip2 link with a description of the site on bare forums and add bare gals to the vip2 myspace/facebook...if a new member keeps signing back up then just ip ban them if its that serious and what ive seen on other forums to stop bots is makin the user answer a simple question....

My Administratory manifestoAs individuals we need the option to turn autoplay on/off.We need to finalise name changing.Make a Reggae/Bashment/Soca Room & give the girls their bloody group if thats what they want.One or two more/better modsGiven reason for any banning or lockingBring in the hide function ffsScrap ValidationBe tighter with the labelling of NSFW threads/sigsPromote the forum
Co sign but i'm Really liking the third point.

Guest Remy Lebeau
i think its got to do with preventing what happened last timewith the forum gettin hacked n deleted

I think a girls forum is needed to be honest. How many other forums have a girls forum? That way we can get new females posting in all rooms
Would be near dead plus the boys would be able to see so no point.

Bring in the hide function ffsScrap ValidationBe tighter with the labelling of NSFW threads/sigs
ive been banging about this, its getting sorted, chill for a bitthe validation ting needs to be about or your gonna have rooms lookin like the rwd support room of 2006and the NSFW threads are clearly illustrated but the sigs n avis need to start getting moved up stilli would happily go around and start deading them off but i aint global mod anymorei was doing this sh*t on ViP2.0 for those who remember. . .
people complain when we lock sh*t up, but then when we ease up due to complaints you complain againyou lot need to make up your mind certain time cos shits confusing. . .
Everybody complains when you lock THEIR thread, that's natural. Don't go over the top but certain things are supposed ot be given. Race threads = automatic lock. Threads with no actual substance = spam = automatic lock.
already gets done, but i do agree there needs to be more of a zero tolerance on thisbut wit people like ashman running about, it will ruin topics so we just gotta grit our teeth and wait tillme or lenny is about to dead it from the thread(like that epic thread we had a few days ago)but on off chances threads wit no substance turns into war which we know you lot love offwhich is why depending on who it is, we may leave it open and see how it plays out

i think its got to do with preventing what happened last timewith the forum gettin hacked n deleted
I dont think they can do anything unless they have mod or admin status.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

doesn't really matter what the rules are. Spammers will eventually get banned and disputing/disagreeing with admin/mods even if your right will lead to ghost$ing.