"Your making it hard for me"

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself.
The levels of fraff are amazing.If you're grinding a man properly for more than a couple tunes, and he doesn't get hard it means on of two things.You resemble a manHe wishes you resembled a manHow can a girl feeling the D be 'disgusting'... what would you think if a man was turned off by the feel of your bress
Note I also said I don't rub myself on a guy - therefore if he is getting hard it is without any contact from me. Excessive by anyones standards I think. I'm not a prude (as you all know) but that kind of sh*t is just frustrating.
I much prefer to skank wid a dude to funky. Requires minimial if not no touching.
The f*ck?You a lesbian?Dancing with no touchinglmfaoi cant believe you're serious
Whats so hard to understand?!I don't like strangers touchin me, let alone rubbing their ting on my behind.
I guess its a white thing but dancing with someone usually involves minimal contact. Not virtual sex on the dancefloor!
See this right here is my point. Exhibit A goes on about how revolting it is to dance with someone in a club reh tear and gyal love going on about how in them Passa Passa/Dutty Fridaze style dancing is wrong. Thing is, as we all know with Seriouss she's fully on this freaky ting in the bedroom, so that right there shows there isnt much of a link between freaky dancing and being a real freak with men mashing out her pie hole.If youre gonna dance with a man, remember its only a dance. Girls go on too stoosh these days like say it'll deffo lead to something. Maybe, just maybe, you know deep down in YOUR mind that YOU may be the one to get too carried away and do something you may later regret, instead you put your insecurities on the men.

ima ima ima FLIRTif im feelin ur style then theres nothing wrong with a likkle tease from the temptress for a hot secondi dont make a big deal of grinding a man down to floor now tho its not really neededsexy an subtle is how we do, but i rarley dance with guys ina dance now unless theyv been specifically targetedor else u can catch me scrubsin down the wallside infront of a mirror
dont lie.
i tell thee no fables, if u see me dancing with a guy in a club its because i choose him.dont get me wrong i do feel dredd when a guy comes up behind me and i have to do that 1 2 step to the side, but dancing on ur 1's is better, dnt hav 2 worry bout ppl keepin up (unless ur selected u see)lol Jay dancing 2 funky with man is 2 joke, they get too deep, facial expressions errytang
sure.funky skankin wit a chick is nuts still. i find myself jus sayin ' go on. go on' repeatedly. sick guy
fam i remember one ting when liz was dere and me and her havin a friendly competitive wine. some dude look pan her, nuffin wrong wid his movement jus goes to wine wid her after and she turned around and gave him one LOOK like to say fam ur a buttery guy and walked off. pure ppl saw that.

Don't see why I would feel violated since I (emphasise on the I) continue to initiate the dance.
C/S
ima ima ima FLIRTif im feelin ur style then theres nothing wrong with a likkle tease from the temptress for a hot second
*Snaps Fingers* You go girrrl!!
Its like if you get that hard that easy I know you're a one minute man. Settle yourself.
The levels of fraff are amazing.If you're grinding a man properly for more than a couple tunes, and he doesn't get hard it means on of two things.You resemble a manHe wishes you resembled a manHow can a girl feeling the D be 'disgusting'... what would you think if a man was turned off by the feel of your bress
LMAO!

Guest PennyTraitor
Note I also said I don't rub myself on a guy - therefore if he is getting hard it is without any contact from me. Excessive by anyones standards I think. I'm not a prude (as you all know) but that kind of sh*t is just frustrating.
I much prefer to skank wid a dude to funky. Requires minimial if not no touching.
The f*ck?You a lesbian?Dancing with no touchinglmfaoi cant believe you're serious
Whats so hard to understand?!I don't like strangers touchin me, let alone rubbing their ting on my behind.
I guess its a white thing but dancing with someone usually involves minimal contact. Not virtual sex on the dancefloor!
See this right here is my point. Exhibit A goes on about how revolting it is to dance with someone in a club reh tear and gyal love going on about how in them Passa Passa/Dutty Fridaze style dancing is wrong. Thing is, as we all know with Seriouss she's fully on this freaky ting in the bedroom, so that right there shows there isnt much of a link between freaky dancing and being a real freak with men mashing out her pie hole.If youre gonna dance with a man, remember its only a dance. Girls go on too stoosh these days like say it'll deffo lead to something. Maybe, just maybe, you know deep down in YOUR mind that YOU may be the one to get too carried away and do something you may later regret, instead you put your insecurities on the men.
whos got lyrics whos got bars.

u know wot i jus clocked violet reminds me bare of italia blue. SICK.
who???
Looool. You dont wanna know.Google is your friend tbh.
you were so right i didn't want to knowbut you mentioned google so...and i DO NOT look herlike reallyat allsame skin tone and thats about itedit: sorry about deviating off topic

Cam down. I clearly said I don't rub on guys when I'm dancing - and therefore if they get hard off me NOT even rubbing on them they are some American Pie Guy. I am freaky in the bedroom and I don't think dancing like that is disgusting/freaky - just annoying.Why rub yourself on a c*ck you have no intention of sitting on?! I'd rather drink my brandy and dance with the girls.

Cam down. I clearly said I don't rub on guys when I'm dancing - and therefore if they get hard off me NOT even rubbing on them they are some American Pie Guy. I am freaky in the bedroom and I don't think dancing like that is disgusting/freaky - just annoying.Why rub yourself on a c*ck you have no intention of sitting on?! I'd rather drink my brandy and dance with the girls.
I was making a point and you was my example. It wasnt totally about you and it kinda goes back to a previous thread where girls were cussing a next girl for dancing in front of some little kid. One of the girls criticising even when I said its just dancing was Fyes. Im not being rude or anything (dont you just love that phrase) but she cant really talk now can she.

Guest PennyTraitor
When it happens I know Im either... looking hot to death... or my dancing is on point.It's just a dance still... Im not gonna wile out/feel disgusted/or cry because of it.
or the breh is jus hungry. . .

I was making a point and you was my example. It wasnt totally about you and it kinda goes back to a previous thread where girls were cussing a next girl for dancing in front of some little kid. One of the girls criticising even when I said its just dancing was Fyes. Im not being rude or anything (dont you just love that phrase) but she cant really talk now can she.
I know what you mean! LOLI was aiming at the guys who quoted the 'so much fraff in this topic'Are these the guys that get hard over a non-contact dance?!

Guest PennyTraitor
I know what you mean! LOLI was aiming at the guys who quoted the 'so much fraff in this topic'Are these the guys that get hard over a non-contact dance?!
i get hard jus thinkin bout u erin.whats the chances of us hookin up one day?

i get hard jus thinkin bout u erin.whats the chances of us hookin up one day?
Slim to none. ijoke - I'm on it. Damn - I can't do black writing.