"Your making it hard for me"

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOGers
i have always been confused with koshyounger koshand colinis colin the mixrace bloke who had his picture with the bird on the rwd gallerykosh is some black breh from manchester?is younger kosh colin?
kosh and colin are one and the sameyounger kosh is a next guyboth are from manny*kosh looks like omarion

If a gurl is rubbin on the wood and u aint hard,U are either moist or U got a dead-wood.. Real women will react and let u know the score if the wood is asleep dont get it twisted these gurls know what they are doing and they can feel it..Lol at callin brandin a man ' One minute man'. At times I read some gurls logics on here and am hardly surprised at osmeo of the topics in the Love life room ..

Guest PennyTraitor
Not just raving...if it's a packed train and the chick in front of me is alot...she'l feel my presence...*sings* NO WHERE TO RUN...NOWHERE TO HIDE (im sure there's a song with these lyrics in them)
lol that is grim

Guest PennyTraitor
if he gets a boner thats him.its the traveling hands and pulling me back that bugs the sh*t out of me one guy moaned in my ear once and i elbowed his jawsecurity tried to throw me out when man was the one trying to dry rape menot having that
MAN MOANED IN UR EAR.what.

if he gets a boner thats him.its the traveling hands and pulling me back that bugs the sh*t out of me one guy moaned in my ear once and i elbowed his jawsecurity tried to throw me out when man was the one trying to dry rape menot having that
Swear you got some stories up your sleeve. Keep posting

Guest LOGers
Swear you got some stories up your sleeve. Keep posting
LOL u know. She's bare goonish. :D

Guest PennyTraitor

in my younger days i took that dance floor kinda far still. take a chick to one corner and dry sex on a MAD ting.not the one nowadays - too many eyes on me in the dance.

LMFAO

Not just raving...if it's a packed train and the chick in front of me is alot...she'l feel my presence...*sings* NO WHERE TO RUN...NOWHERE TO HIDE (im sure there's a song with these lyrics in them)
lol that is grim
*Downloads tune ready to play loudly at the next occurance*

i stop whining chicks in 2006. long for whining gyal dem me wan number. [2pac]in and out like a robbery[2pac]
same here. i cant be bothered with whining. Skanking to funky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>winingWhen i was younger whining was the one coz it was some form of sexual pleasure..now after countless sexual encounters i dont really see the point in it TBH

Guest PennyTraitor
in my younger days i took that dance floor kinda far still. take a chick to one corner and dry sex on a MAD ting.not the one nowadays - too many eyes on me in the dance.
:D That sounded so aggressive.
goin on like u dont know me.

Guest Vogue

I dance with my friends. I wouldn't be close enough to a man to feel his hard willy on me.Imagine, grinding on a man in that way and teasing him but having no intention of f*ck*ng him.Insane.