Offical MGS4 Thread

Faisal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm given the impression 3 wasn't all that.That seems to be the general consensus amongst MG die-harders.
It wasn't, was no where near good as 1/2 but i aint a MGS die hard fan, but im sure many people didn't think it matched up with the others. Need to complete that game still, *GETS THE PS2 OUT*

I'm given the impression 3 wasn't all that.That seems to be the general consensus amongst MG die-harders.
well im one of the most die hard MGS fansplayed the first one by renting it out couple times and bunking schooland have played 2 and 3 multiple times. i think the storyline of 3 is key to understanding the series as it is a prequel and tells you about big boss etcfully recommend completing it

f*ck it, ima finish number 3 first.f*ck trying to read the story on wiki, just ain't the same. Hopefully i can finish the game in a week, is that possible?
yeah i bought it on import and got it around xmas time, just played it 3-4 days straight, i mean locked in my room curtains drawn hibernation sh*t till i completed

f*ck it, ima finish number 3 first.f*ck trying to read the story on wiki, just ain't the same. Hopefully i can finish the game in a week, is that possible?
The final stage takes the piss, proper annoyingMGS3 had BARE cut scenes
I WILL CHEAT