I'm going to the match topic

Guest Eduardo

I haven't been to one of these games since 07@Underhill

I remember the team containing Fabinski/Djorou/Bazarite/Murphy

I saw Lansbury there that's when he had that silly long hairstyle

First time I knew about Wilshere

He reminded me of Messi especially he was playing RM and beating Derby's defenders for fun.

Lol Rhys Murphy. That nigga fell off. I been going to England games from like u15s through to u21s regularly. It's crazy how guys who are rated so highly end up league 1/2 players. So many guys just disappear. Shouts to the two boro wingers as well. Porritt and Franks. Ain't heard sh*t about those dons in years.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

West Brom away allocation is already sold out.

Norwich goes to red members on 13th March (Wednesday)

Doubt it will sell out, being that Everton at home still isn't sold out and that was suppose to be tomorrow, so I'd imagine after a while it will go on general sale. arsenal try not to put prem tickets on general sale tho. The pride is real lol.

I'm not going there expecting a miracle and had I have had the opportunity to purchase the ticket and travel AFTER the 1st leg and it not sell out I wouldn't be going. F**k that.

But you back your team no matter what. I could have sold the ticket, probably lost out on travel. But if manden can play lottery every week and genuinely believe they can win I see no reason why I can't go Munich and pray Arsenal score in the opening 5-10 minutes :lol:

Slyly pissed Schweinsteiger is banned coz he's one of my favourite players, but can say I've been to Munich in the CL.

If the impossible happens, it'll go down as one of the greatest nights of my life, as TF says. Can you imagine the GAS LEVELS?

• Upvote 1

www.twitter.com/arsenal_tickets is very good for getting last minute tickets.

They only sell face value and under and you usually meet at ground or collect elsewhere. If people try to scam it they don't let them advertise/ tout there again.

Anyone know when Newcastle away goes on sale? 

I'm not going there expecting a miracle and had I have had the opportunity to purchase the ticket and travel AFTER the 1st leg and it not sell out I wouldn't be going. F**k that.

But you back your team no matter what. I could have sold the ticket, probably lost out on travel. But if manden can play lottery every week and genuinely believe they can win I see no reason why I can't go Munich and pray Arsenal score in the opening 5-10 minutes :lol:

Slyly pissed Schweinsteiger is banned coz he's one of my favourite players, but can say I've been to Munich in the CL.

If the impossible happens, it'll go down as one of the greatest nights of my life, as TF says. Can you imagine the GAS LEVELS?

:Y:

Must of been a blinder

• 1 month later...