YR DREAM JOB

Uncle Man

Guest Wavy Davy
o yeaId love 2 b a foreign diplomatDunno yJus sounds sweetImagine chattin up a chick n she saysSo wot u doWel.... Im a foreign diplomatThat n diplomatic immunuity of course
the amount of chicks that would be like.... 'whats that' is ridiculous
Frm wen the majority of chicks i see think that Africa is a country that wud b the least of my worries stillBut boy...If she aks.. Jus sexually abuse her n ask her 2 fone the feds n find out what diplomatic immunity meansAlso news.....Im goin 2 see someone at the Ugandan embassy next week lolIts some random guy but imma make up some sh*t n ask 2 b a young cultural diplomat or some sh*t, but im pretty sure this dude cnt do sh*t about it, its all my mum knew, but ahh well, at least i can say ive made a step towards it

My dream job would to be a intraday trader at home trading $1k a point, in and out before 11pm. Only about 1/1000 of traders can do this day in day out. Make $5k most days before lunch, while still in your boxers. That is the life.ORA Job that will allow me to Eat/Sleep in different locations around the world, meet real people, would be cool. I need an adventure.

Guest Van Der Wavy
What Puff Daddy was doing from 1992-1997....
i know you dont mean dancing about in the background of videos..
Well, he didn't really start to do that properly till around 1997 however, don't be suprised if you see me doing so in a few years time...Take that, take that, take that...

president of the worldInternational footballerMain Event WrestlerGreatest ever OlympianWavy Rapper