Holiday Romance

Dipset

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done ok this year, I seem to be a hit with the older ladies when I touch abroad.Drew one 37yr old criss ting in the dance in NY in April and went back to hers to seal the deal.Went Spain to visit my Aunt & Uncle month or so back and sexed the owner of a bar we went to, two nights running. She was about 40 again I think. Body was PENG though.Long for stayin in contact though. Spanish one didn't wanna let me go home.

Its not even about holiday romance in Jamaica. their absolutely o.n sucking man, see a nice english boy. poke holes in the condom. take a plane to London, at ur doorstep with some pickey head child talking bout its yours. happened to a couple of my uncles
LMAO

Its not even about holiday romance in Jamaica. their absolutely o.n sucking man, see a nice english boy. poke holes in the condom. take a plane to London, at ur doorstep with some pickey head child talking bout its yours. happened to a couple of my uncles
LMAO, Oh dear

:D:D:D:D

Guest Tronics
lol @ me taking her digits like there was anything I could do once back in England.lol @ me also falling for her within the 2 weeks I was there and taking 2 months to get over/straight again.lol @ how gay that is.
c/sHoliday romances are the worst.Actually going America when the sun is out is the worse.It hurts thinking about it tbh.

The real joke is the LOL's this is gettingHappened to my uncle stillThen happened to his son (who stayed in jamaica)So now he's a grandad from this stupid crazy ho

The real joke is the LOL's this is gettingHappened to my uncle stillThen happened to his son (who stayed in jamaica)So now he's a grandad from this stupid crazy ho
their licking their lips when dey see an english bwoy. best believe thatdont be f*ck*ng with dem bitches. AT ALLdem bitches no 'obiah' too, i aint f*ck*ng with that sh*t.

Thats why you par with Uptown girls who went to Ardenne/ Wolmers/ Andrews (they got a nice line up stiyill)/ Immaculate Conception (freaky girls) and are at UWI, UTech or school abroad. Mix with the girl from down the lane that hasnt got sh*t going for her, constantly sends you please call me's and those are the consequences. If you've got money or your going somewhere you shouldnt move to aimless, no hopers, council estate block huggers over here, so why move to them over there or anywhere else for that matter? Use your brain.And on that note, I have have nothing to confess, your honour. What happens in Negril (and Kingston), stays in Negril (and Kingston) and doesnt end up on facebook 'cause of "photophobia"

My last chick was from Mandeville.Didn't stop her being the craziest, trappiest, most soul destroying girl I ever got with.
irrelevant rillywern a holiday ting was it?
Nah I was referring to Numero's post.She had it all - private school, big house/s, family.Didn't "Want" for anything.But it didn't stop her trying to trap to get in this country legally.And no, it wasn't a holiday thing.

When I was 15 I kinda fell for a guy called Nathan from Chicago. He had an obsession with my hair because it was the same texture as his :|But anyhoo... because he was friends with my cousin we were always together... my aunty try say we looked like bro and sister... eurgh why did she have to spoil it.Unfortunatly I was only in Chicago for 2weeks and when I came back we didn't stay in contact.When I went back last year I found out he has cancer. Sad really coz he was a nice guy.

i went on a cruise in cambodia, met and became slightly obsessed with one of the bartenders on the ship. i actually spent half of my holiday money buying drinks i didn't want, just as an excuse to sit at the bar and chat to him lol. we emailed each other for a while, but he was from burma and after the cyclone thing happened i didn't hear from him.. sent loads of emails, no reply. hope he's alright

i went on a cruise in cambodia, met and became slightly obsessed with one of the bartenders on the ship. i actually spent half of my holiday money buying drinks i didn't want, just as an excuse to sit at the bar and chat to him lol. we emailed each other for a while, but he was from burma and after the cyclone thing happened i didn't hear from him.. sent loads of emails, no reply. hope he's alright
If he's alright then he parred you and took you for any cruise ship sketIf not then hes deadWhat would you rather?