Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Just write letters.Do your research about a company you are actually interested in working for.What work do they do? What have they done recently that interesting?I sent out 24 letters to advertising agencies, production houses and post production houses 3 months before I left uni. Didn't attach my CV, told them to get in touch if they wanted it.Got 4 interviews. Got a job with my first interview. Started the next day. More often then not, it's luck with the timing and a little bit of research does more good then you could possibly know. It sounds basic, but it shows general enthusiasm and initiative.

Just write letters.Do your research about a company you are actually interested in working for.What work do they do? What have they done recently that interesting?I sent out 24 letters to advertising agencies, production houses and post production houses 3 months before I left uni. Didn't attach my CV, told them to get in touch if they wanted it.Got 4 interviews. Got a job with my first interview. Started the next day. More often then not, it's luck with the timing and a little bit of research does more good then you could possibly know. It sounds basic, but it shows general enthusiasm and initiative.
c/s this kinda thing works more than ppl realiseeveryone loves to take the route skools wanna teach of just sending the same cv to numerous companies and waiting for them to get back to them.

FINALLY got a job interviewPart-Time Sainsburys... lol.Surprised because I applied online two days ago, and they got back to me bare quick.Interview is on monday.
If u really e-like me I beg u tell me where to place dem options things. I applied 3 times and got rejected all 3.This cannot be life f*cks sake.

if i dont get nothing by the end of next weekgod help me
csive applied for atleast 20 different jobs in the last 2 daysif i dont get some sort of reply i think i'm just going to give up and become a terrorist or something.
lmao

WHOS applied to a royal mail christmas temp job?whats the interview saying, got one 2mora.
I applied for one. Haven't received anything about an interview. In fact, there was no real application thing I had to fill out where I talk about my skills or anything. Am I right in assuming that you dind't have to either?

WHOS applied to a royal mail christmas temp job?whats the interview saying, got one 2mora.
I applied for one. Haven't received anything about an interview. In fact, there was no real application thing I had to fill out where I talk about my skills or anything. Am I right in assuming that you dind't have to either?
Once you get invited to an interview, u get a different form sent to ur email. Some 8 page thing like a normal app form. from wot i seen on the net, the interview consists ofa basic maths test and area code sorting. piss easy.