Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

yeh i applied for the royal mail sorting ting still, no reply yet doe.
did u take some FAT application route then some teststill aint replied I applied like 4 weeks ago
no, the application ting was quick jus a cuple silly questions, but i applied on friday so im hoping for a reply this week.

FINALLY got a job interviewPart-Time Sainsburys... lol.Surprised because I applied online two days ago, and they got back to me bare quick.Interview is on monday.
If u really e-like me I beg u tell me where to place dem options things. I applied 3 times and got rejected all 3.This cannot be life f*cks sake.
your e-selling yourself ye? your a ebay ting im afraid. and i'm not putting my bid in.peace.lol im f*ck*ng about next time you fill in the form PM me, if you really e-like me.

well i went for the customer servic advisor job and i couldnt even find the damm place so i thought sodd this.got to go for some assessment 2moro for a temp data entry clerk for royal mail. shifts are 6am - 2pm, not to bad i guess.

kl royal mail ting is piss. no questions jus str88 wen can u work. but they go no part time available, so theyl put me on the waiting list :( need monies.
i got dis interview ting nxt weekwot did u hav 2 do? wot did u wear?
trouser, shirt with tie, with jacket on the top to style it out in case everyone else wore anytihng raggo.wich they mostly did cos they were fresh.all i did was fill out 2 forms saying wen im gnna work.den get sent upstairs for them to chek my forms (the 8 page one dey send to ur email).they check ur 5 yr employment history n dat. afta they chekd it all man goes "ahhhhh u want part-time", face jus droppd "na soz nuthin available, ill put u on the waiting list". man wasted my petrol, £4 on dem tesco fotofings and photocopies. gheys.

kl royal mail ting is piss. no questions jus str88 wen can u work. but they go no part time available, so theyl put me on the waiting list :( need monies.
trouser, shirt with tie, with jacket on the top to style it out in case everyone else wore anytihng raggo.wich they mostly did cos they were fresh.all i did was fill out 2 forms saying wen im gnna work.den get sent upstairs for them to chek my forms (the 8 page one dey send to ur email).they check ur 5 yr employment history n dat. afta they chekd it all man goes "ahhhhh u want part-time", face jus droppd "na soz nuthin available, ill put u on the waiting list". man wasted my petrol, £4 on dem tesco fotofings and photocopies. gheys.
seeenwot u mean chek employment history do dey actually call dem up n ting or jus read over it. n hw did u choose wen u wanna work - is it dat nightshift/mornin shift/ day shift ting?

seeenwot u mean chek employment history do dey actually call dem up n ting or jus read over it. n hw did u choose wen u wanna work - is it dat nightshift/mornin shift/ day shift ting?
wot eva employement u put down, they 'll say make sure u added wot u were doing while u werent working sh*t like that.basically jus wrote 1, 2, 31. 1999-2003 secondary school2.2003-2006 - sixth form3.2006-present - uni.yeh that form jus sez : - "night, late, early, day", minortings really.
can I lie about employment history?cos I wanna blag a few places or will they clock?
dey dnt ring the places up in front of u, dey didnt even ask me one fing about it, jus sed wt u doing wile u werent working. u basically got the job frm wen u walk in, if ur form is filld out rite and u got hte photocopies.