XL holidays goes bust

Brandnew

cheap oil is never gonna workall airlines buy their fuel months in advance at a great discount n even at that airlines are barely breaking even, plus they dnt ay fuel tax n they still get bittenairlines at this oint in time aint really the best investment.id say invest in agriculture, eastern asian countries hav planted record grains this year so the harvest is gonna b alot due to the shortages again from oil coz crops r being used for biofuel n sh*t n natural disaters r f*ckin up harvestsso everyone is putt in as much as they caneven tho oil prices are down they are still extremely expensive for airlines
I was going to mention biofuels, but listen, end of the day, many countries that produce oil have a lot to lose if they are not selling at the right price. The last thing they want is to lose their export profits.If you seriously ask me though..I can't believe that all this money has gone into the atom collider experiment and yet we still have compainies going bust because of the crunch and people still starving with many people not being able to get the drugs they need because the government will not fund it.Nice one hey!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i nevcer took them seriously tbh. didnt know they were that big. i would never take that name seriously.XL airways, comes like some cab company. if u booked any flights with a debit card you dont get a refund, but if you used a credit card you get a full refund. see how waste this country is in making people get into debt. thats absolutely f*cked for those who use debit cards

i travelled to grenada wid XL, d airline is f*ckin sh*tIt took dem an hour to actually take off...then in the airport in Grenada every1 had to pass a letter around, tellin us dat there aint enough cabin crew members to fly us bk to London so instead they flew us to St Lucia to stay in an hotel for the night......must admit tho the hotel was kinda nice free cocktails and food.. cant complain really.....

Same thing Venom is saying...I KNEW they werent serious. Big up an associate of mine losing his job now....very pissed!
Its mad tho innit? Jobss taint evne promise no more these days.
FAIL33naz3d.gif
LMAO!! I FELT THE PAIN FOR THE DUDE. WOULDA HAD SOME INTERNAL INJUIES 4 LIFE OR EVEN DEAD.

no wonder holidays were such a rip off this year best not be like that next year i swear im looking to hit at least 4 places between december-aug

FAIL33naz3d.gif
reminds me of the time I was running down some lane in the dark and I hit a post at the end and completely stopped suddenly and flipped completely upside down :lol: Killed. I then whity'd as Id been smoking weed just before and I seen the blood on my head as I hit it on the post when I flipped over lol. Was quite bad tbh.

lol @ me catching joke that nuff people are stranded, come in not long ago to my dad telling me thats who they booked our holiday to florida withpissed
swear you got bumped with that christmas hamper company 'farepak' aswelllol @ your family's choices of investment.
lol @ gettin the money back today due to paying on cardlol @ your family having a holidaybutlins is you

lol @ me catching joke that nuff people are stranded, come in not long ago to my dad telling me thats who they booked our holiday to florida withpissed
swear you got bumped with that christmas hamper company 'farepak' aswelllol @ your family's choices of investment.
lol @ gettin the money back today due to paying on cardlol @ your family having a holidaybutlins is you
lolif you touch your monitor you can actually feel the emotion emanating for this postwere they or where the not poor choices of investment?