Sign in to follow this  
Steven

School/College/uni/work bags...

For college it was a canteenjfy8.jpgting.Work: just a handbag really.I would recommend a messenger bag or backpack.Mulberry do some nice mens messengers and you can't go wrong with an Eastpak Backpack.

white canvas type lacoste record type bag with green shoulder strapbit dirty atm but il jus put it in the washin machine and it comes out clean 60% of the time it works, every time

I need a bag for work. My work are big on rucksacks coz they give even weight to both sides so they've given me two. One normal and one with wheels. Both are a par and make me look like a school kid so I take my own nike backpack but I really need a shoulder bag satchel thing.

A bright orange plastic bag with SAINSBURY'S written down the side of it. Or my gym bag.

for work I use a normal bag/X body-bag. For uni, I need a really big bag so I've just bought a man bag :unsure: from H&M that I'll use when I go back.

Had a standard Nike backpack before. But now I'm rocking a sachel bag (truesay because it looked better wearing that to an office than a backpack). Will alternate between the 2 when I feel like it for uni.

my friends bag for collegei really need to get my rest of my stuff soon, im not liking having hardly any of my things up here

for work its a dkny cross body bag coz i don't really need alotfor uni i switch between bags depending on my mood or what i need but its usually my massive river island bag