Kano Album Launch Party

Baroness.

LOL not my pics my friends. Was in the middle for a bit then I went to the bar turned around and the place was packed so we stayed by the sides. BTW 4 quid for a party cup size of coke and vodka?! SMHThose poor dancers biding time for the lateness. Ghetto should've had Tinchy's slot. & xorpzz has a twin. Were you up in the balcony??

lol at skeppy comin on in an ed hardy bath gown thinkin he's bad...ghetto got more hype than anyone espesh wen they dropped his electro remix at the end he is a full on skanker !!..tinchy was ok but ive seen him like 6 times in diff places this year so im startin to know whats comin wenever he performs..boring...the end bit was so predictable though..kano loves off jay so u know an encore was gonna happen...lol at standing in the way of the stampede wen all them lil girls came running back and lol at thinkin he wud ever do a show and not perform p's and q's...big big show though

He didn't perform Ps & Qs!??!The dancers were pissing me off.Nah i was next to the Base lot filming in front of the bar.I thought the bar was pretty reasonable, expected stupid prices but double Vodka & Cranberry was 7 nugs, that's cheaper than Cameos lol.Skepta in that Ed Hardy dressing gown smh.

the cameos were orite still. ghetto has sum diiiiifferent dances lool.lol @ the handwaving bit.the end bit were everyone did their "electro grime" tunes was a let down. i thought they would of at least run some old school beats and did a mini set with everyone, but seems they just wanted to promote their singles.not on this electro grime thing at all. some of it is maybe bareable but it just sounds like a cheap bootleg of electro with grime slapped on as the label insted. and that cheesy rolex sweep makes it even worse.