Doctors Baffled as Girl Spontaneously Bleeds for several days Without Being Cut

General Mac

Guest Swiftie
shes indian hinduthey dnt dothatswear down u man r so ignorant of other cultures
LMAO*afgoon picks up fone*"Hello.. is that Kettle...""yea...""YOUR BLACK"*silence....*
*chuckles*

ok...seriously now...do you man notice that all of this weird medical sh*t is always happening in India? I swear them people are either testing sh*t on their people or there's so much incest that the human body is starting to backlash....
lol, was thinking just this as i read the story.

Guest luckstar
shes indian hinduthey dnt dothatswear down u man r so ignorant of other cultures
ive noticed white ppl propa hate Asians why is this?
mostly the workin classmiddle class asians and middle class whites tend 2 get on quite well..tbh as people get richer ethnicity seems 2 matter lesstribalism only works with the underclasso and my first comment was meant 2 be a sardonic

afgoon generally talks a lot of sense in a non pc way and the reason why all these f*ckeries happen in india is coz theres like a billion people and bait china wont hot up no defects in there country to the media......so thats more then a third of the worlds population right there

India has like over a billion people, in a tropical climate which is more of a breeding ground for disease.... 2 and 2 makes 4.Also incest is not prevalent in India, especially among the Hindus.Probably exists in the same proportions as any country in Africa to be honest.

i think i gt food poisening ive had the runs and belly cramps for about a day n a halfliterally goin toilet every 15mins and much more if i eat or drinkpisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed
Yet another medical conundrum for House.Diagnosis Delhi Belly.