the have you boyed your chick thread

MARLO STANSFIELD

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girl went to newyork over xmas with her sisters and left me the key to her flat. Took two different links there and mashed both on her sofa. Was made worse by the fact that her flat was the upstairs part of a house and the d*ckhead girl who lived in the downstairs flat heard girls voices n tried snitchin on me just had to bear face lie my way outta dat one.chattin to her on da fone while gettin head in a carparkDidnt answer my fone for a whole week just to punish her for putting me on hold for more than 5 beeps. VIOLATION.

Locked her in the boot of her own car... Then drove her to Stratford, While she was still in the boot.Then when we got there, dragged her out and drove off with her car.All because she had the audacity to slap me.
The imagery is too much.Can see man nodding his head to the smooth sounds of Jazz FM at a red light, whilst some girl is in hysterics in the boot.Pisstake.*****Top of the noggin:I've done what Face Off did.Cheated on one girl with her cousin, they were tight as f*ck as well.Lightly sipped a can of Pepsi then dashed it in her boat. She sent for a family member.
got off lightly tbhusing the m word in a negative manor could result in some risky bidness...
Nah nah she didn't send for my mum.It would of been an anvil traveling toward her face instead of a can of Pepsi if she did.

Was with one girl, went to her uncles wedding then out on the piss afterward. I was tired so got off back to hers, her cousin was in her room when I got back, so had a quick bash in my exs bed.Same girl, been out with her, told her im getting off, and just gone round to next girls.
i didnt understand any of thiscan anyone translate?
me either tbhim thinkin, did he wank in the same room as his girls cousin?

Was with one girl, went to her uncles wedding then out on the piss afterward. I was tired so got off back to hers, her cousin was in her room when I got back, so had a quick bash in my exs bed.Same girl, been out with her, told her im getting off, and just gone round to next girls.
i didnt understand any of thiscan anyone translate?
me either tbhim thinkin, did he wank in the same room as his girls cousin?
das confusing..................went 2 ur GIRLS uncles wedding with ur girl..u got tired so u went back 2 her yard..her COUSIN was in the same bedroom as youand u BASHED on ur exs bed:/dnt make senseedit: why bash?

my girl went to newyork over xmas with her sisters and left me the key to her flat. Took two different links there and mashed both on her sofa. Was made worse by the fact that her flat was the upstairs part of a house and the d*ckhead girl who lived in the downstairs flat heard girls voices n tried snitchin on me just had to bear face lie my way outta dat one.chattin to her on da fone while gettin head in a carparkDidnt answer my fone for a whole week just to punish her for putting me on hold for more than 5 beeps. VIOLATION.
:!: :!: :!:

I rolled up to her birthday with no presentspent all of it on drugsshe was switching I said go f*ck your stupid party and dashed the cake on the floorI then left the placewas tiime ago though im sure I posted this when vip2 first droppedbehaved really different because around girlfriends im a moist guy

f*ck*ng hell you mans HAVE taken boyin to a next level.Its beyond boyment & Jesus can't help certain man.It's just outright f*ckery behaviour which mostly seems unwarranted imoDisclaimer: I'm not perfect & I have boyed certain chicks but nothing like locking in boots, dash clothes in tramline, beat links in wifey drum, strangulation, enjoying watching them cry & sh*t, leaving them in the middle of nowhere, cheating etc.

None of this is with my current.Had 'txt sex' with another girl while lying in bed with my girlTold an almost wifey that i needed dropping to football training and that it was only round the corner then i kept saying "no next junction, no next junction" til we ended up in grays(which is past lakeside and 40mins further then where i said our original destination was)Had sex with 2 different girls on the same day i took my girls virginity(wanted to make sure i lasted longer)

LOL Sick thread.Took her shopping.Was supposed to payForgot my cardShe paid, i said I'll give the P when i go cashpointOn the way we argue, she crosses a line5 Bags of clothing get emptied on the uxbridge road at 40mph200 yards laterReach over her and open the passanger door"You got money on your oyster?"
STOP IT!I have a friend that had a similiar situation, they were at a tram stop and they got in a argument so he BOOTED her primark bag to which EVERYTHING flew in the air onto the track. He then walked off and left her to pick her stuff up whilst she cry her eyes out. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry for her.
llow it. I can visualise it as well. Don't tell me it was the paper primark bag, cos I can just see it tearing mid air with £2.50 knickers flying about.

Guest ChoccyLog
Had sex with 2 different girls on the same day i took my girls virginity(wanted to make sure i lasted longer)
:oMy soul is crying at this topic. Like actually sobbing.I think I died when I read that Haze-e put his wifey in the boot.I swear down. I would kill you in your sleep fum.

For all you devilish motherf*ckers... My bredrin was working in a hospital (he's a medic) and a guy came in that had been burnt to f*ck. He asked him what happened... He broke up with his girlfriend so she used the spare key to come into the house while he was in his bedroom, boiled a pan full of oil, went upstairs to his room and dashed it in his face.MIND OUT!

Guest DN Braund
For all you devilish motherf*ckers... My bredrin was working in a hospital (he's a medic) and a guy came in that had been burnt to f*ck. He asked him what happened... He broke up with his girlfriend so she used the spare key to come into the house while he was in his bedroom, boiled a pan full of oil, went upstairs to his room and dashed it in his face.MIND OUT!
woy lord

woy lord
:D very f*cked...