iPhone

Mr. Gayle

im talking strictly about the UI

its looked the same since 2007, email app is basic, messaging, all the core apps when compared with android

IOS runs faster because the OS is optimised for like 3 devices as opposed to android which is written for hundreds with wildly varing specs and i think i read that android doesnt use just native C to write apps but something else aswell that slows it down

i just dont like the look of iOS

At the end of the day it all comes down to what you want from the phone.

If you want a slick, premium device with a OS that works how it should but isn't very customizable and "closed" then iOS/iPhone is for you.

Android has a range of hardware to choose from, it's open, customizable,the OS is very polished now and and its more fluent than previous versions.

i have both still, but with the core apps i prefer android, i keep going back to the mail app though, maybe i should download the gmail app on iphone or something.

also

does anyones 4s keep dropping calls and losing data?

finna go to the Apple store today and see what theyre saying

them ones where you go all the way down there and they tell you to restore it and use a different sim like mans some retard then book an appointment online for a week later

if they dont fix it im throwing it at whoever is talking to me's face

about man has to lean out a window to take a fukin phone call and it still cuts out

can answer my android under the bed/all over the house on some Skepta sh*t no probs, even with the same sim

any idea why push mail isnt working on my phone?

i can get it on my other phone, but with the iphone i have to actually open the application and wait for it to refresh before it gets them

pissing me off

What mail provider? If its GMail I always set up my sh*t using the exchange setup.. Instead of the bog standard

Also have you checked that the actual account is set up for Push in the iPhone settings and at what intervals?

any idea why push mail isnt working on my phone?

i can get it on my other phone, but with the iphone i have to actually open the application and wait for it to refresh before it gets them

pissing me off

What mail provider? If its GMail I always set up my sh*t using the exchange setup.. Instead of the bog standard

Also have you checked that the actual account is set up for Push in the iPhone settings and at what intervals?

gmail yeah

and its set to push

exchange works for push yeah?

So did anyone actually get the iPhone 5?

Yep I got one.

Happy with it.

I don't know how often you take pictures/use flash but if you ever use it do the pictures ever come out dark as though the flash didn't work?

I know some people have had issues with this but mine is fine

/

Battery is a little disappointingly to be honest but by no means a deal breaker