That new Westfield (W12) shopping centre - It's big...

2deal2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The place is f*ckin big!. Quite sick as well. Allow working there tho. It was packed as well. It just goes to show you regardless of the credit crunch hype, Mofoz will carry on spending. Its quite difficult not to in that enviroment. Thats why I left my cards at home.That shop called desigual have some nice long sleeve shirts. If you are cut they will look sick.I will rather drive than the train next time around after all the walking.That will be next year when all the hype has died down.

long i cant shop in a busy place bet garms are all on the floor like say its primarkhype tingcarnaby/covent or nothing

Took a browse yesterday evening. Free parking for me, some drivers either dont know the area or don't know how to read parking signs...I saw bare penalty notices on windscreens ..pissed.anyway in all honesty it's decent, architech-wise I thought they would have been a bit clever/adventurous with the design of the building, I was expecting to go there and be amazed, after reading floating staircases and such on the website.It wasnt as packed when I got there, nuff people tho..but thankfully I missed the rush. Shops I went into weren't extremely busy & untidy.When its completed it should be a good look for the ends, with the cinema and all. Plus its a better alternative to Brent Cross.Joke of the night: Overhearing some students in disbelief that there wasnt a Maccy D's :rolleyes:

Guest PROFIT2

the shops are sh*t this is any rebore bluewaters with the same old sh*t shops...i'll still be hitting west end over this place tbh...hold tight my boy working in house of fraser f*ck retail tbh!!

If you man thought that was big, go bluewater, its like another 5,000 square metres bigger
gonna be the biggest one in europe you idiot...bluewaters is sh*t.
Westfield is the biggest one in inner city london u spengbiggest one in the country is metrocity in gateshead