That new Westfield (W12) shopping centre - It's big...

2deal2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have 2 pass through... there must be bare peng girls in the boutiques, plus you can get exclusive garms - practically each season's clothes.
Exclusive garms from a shopping centre?
Anything that isn't sold in JD or Footlocker is described as 'excloooos' by youts nowdays.

BANGBANG ELEPHANT&CASTLESHOPPINGCENTREFIRSTINDOORSHOPPINGCENTREINTHEUK GANGIll reach in 09. Tbh i dont think itll be anythin else but a new updated shopping centre correctin themselves from where the last new shopping centre went wrongBigger? So what?

Probably go have a look in about 2 weeks time.. wait for the hype to calm down. Glad I never went today..people rushing to get in like there's no tomorrowarticle-1081763-024CFBA0000005DC-986_468x224.jpg
bare hungry niggas. I bet some of them didn't even go there to shop.. just saw a crowd rushin forward and just jumped in for the hype.f*ck dat, i'm not that guy to get excited about shopping.I don't even like w12.. some shithole.. and i live in leyton so that says a lot.

LOL i was working there from 1-5the amount of people that i saw coming out with no bags in there hands some joke tingplace is tooo biglouis wern't even open...main thing i was going fornike shop has id's availableadidas shops aiteearmani shop was ardsome of the lil stools were quite sick...had one sick sunglasses stoolsee bare women gettin taken out by ambulances lol

LOL i was working there from 1-5the amount of people that i saw coming out with no bags in there hands some joke tingplace is tooo biglouis wern't even open...main thing i was going fornike shop has id's availableadidas shops aiteearmani shop was ardsome of the lil stools were quite sick...had one sick sunglasses stoolsee bare women gettin taken out by ambulances lol
SMHAmbulances u kno. People so foolish. Getting sucked into the hype like say the shops getting demolished tomorrow or summin. Flippin idiots.

Went there today with the misusf*ck*ng par having to pay £4 to park the car where as in lakeside and bluewater i didnt have tostill pissed i didnt get there earlier as i heard bare shops were giving away freebiesstill the shopping centre is slowly gonna kill off oxford street

Went there today with the misusf*ck*ng par having to pay £4 to park the car where as in lakeside and bluewater i didnt have tostill pissed i didnt get there earlier as i heard bare shops were giving away freebies
£4 for how long??And shops werent really giving anything free, just discounts.