Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope hackers come up with a nice boot disc
get me. another thing ive been thinking... u see how ppl are gettin caught when they're goin on live with hacked firmware. do you think that if the game is runnin from your hard drive rendering your disc drive inactive, that you are still as likely to get caught? The hacked drive will only come into play when you first launch the game innit?! your time online would then be spent with the disc drive not even being used.

get me. another thing ive been thinking... u see how ppl are gettin caught when they're goin on live with hacked firmware. do you think that if the game is runnin from your hard drive rendering your disc drive inactive, that you are still as likely to get caught? The hacked drive will only come into play when you first launch the game innit?! your time online would then be spent with the disc drive not even being used.
I was thinking the same thingive only installed my legit FIFA09

they dont ban individual people on a particular day....they have a chosen secret date and ban hundreds of peopleso if your not playing a burned game on that day you should be safe...anounced the dashboard in june it come out November....they anounced home in 07 early 08 and it still aint out yet

so if your not playing a burned game on that day you should be safe...
thats wot im sayin tho, if its runnin off the hard drive can they check sameways?

they dont ban individual people on a particular day....they have a chosen secret date and ban hundreds of peopleso if your not playing a burned game on that day you should be safe...anounced the dashboard in june it come out November....they anounced home in 07 early 08 and it still aint out yet
lmao early 08 nah gFEB 07looks at sig anyway

Aint really feeling it at the moment tbhI swear theres no black male avatars was pressing x for time trying to look for some one decent :mellow:
You can change the skin color once you have chosen someone
You can change everything apart from the sex, so that bit at the begining where you have to choose someone is totally irrelevant, and they all look like a bunch of neeks aswell.