Gyal

BLACK VICTIM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
I'll stick to what I know best thank you very much.
BUM TITTY BUM BUM TITTY TITTY BUM BUMUMMM!beat is insaneLETS GO BACK TO THE CRIBIN THE BACK OF THE WHIPIT WAS AN IMMACULATE TRIP lolomp2 pls

Both ex's used to say way back they would never do it.When it came down to buisness... tongues got wet quick time.
:D from the female response im guessing a lot of people say no but are are doing opposite behind closed doors.
mos defi even say soca is being modest and mandem are even keeping up much more freakeness than that just ask any girl you have linked and she will tell you stuff which girl is really gonna wanna make up certain tings?

chicks want u to do this and mash bareback to c/s there diseasesas for worrying wat next man is up to behind closed doors i wud be more into asking girls if they are battywashing strange old men cos i know for a fact 100% of them are and u man are lipsing these monsters safe
lmfaothis guys sentence structure>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOL

chicks want u to do this and mash bareback to c/s there diseasesas for worrying wat next man is up to behind closed doors i wud be more into asking girls if they are battywashing strange old men cos i know for a fact 100% of them are and u man are lipsing these monsters safe
lmfaothis guys sentence structure>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LOL