Crazy Titch Appreciation Thread

Lenny The Tramp

Guest Yilmaz

Deep, felt sorry for him, especially the bit at the end. He sounds nostalgic.

But, in the eyes of the law, he was involved in a senseless murder...so he deserves to be where he is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah he f*cked up majorly an ass whopping would have been enough for the 'disrespect'.

Though sometimes it really is best to just allow it i mean look

Possibility for parole was set at a minimum of 30 years by which time he will be in his fifties.

Titch is done.The best years of his life will be in prison.

Titch is a blueprint in how to f*ck up your life......dude had next....on charisma alone he would have been the next to blow

on one level i feel sorry for him but on another i dont.....so many dudes i know are like this, you try and tell them to hold it down and just be calm but they are too much on a hype trying to earn stripes to impress God knows who...too much man killing and going to jail over pride, it takes a bigger man to hold it down sometimes

Two lives wasted over a petty beef :mellow:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Titch is a blueprint in how to f*ck up your life......dude had next....on charisma alone he would have been the next to blow

on one level i feel sorry for him but on another i dont.....so many dudes i know are like this, you try and tell them to hold it down and just be calm but they are too much on a hype trying to earn stripes to impress God knows who...too much man killing and going to jail over pride, it takes a bigger man to hold it down sometimes

beef was deeper then wot the media claimed it to be was more than just about pride

beef was deeper then wot the media claimed it to be was more than just about pride

i know ..... but we both know that the situation could have been sorted....damn shame what happened