Lets post our...FAVOURITE MOVIE SCENES!

Steven

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get to Mcds just in time to miss breakfast dont you just wanna...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

That American Psycho scene is amazing. The Huey Lewis addition is inspired, that song holds a special place in my heart to this day. I can't find a lot of my best-loved pieces online, they usually aren't the celebrated or famous ones, though I obv appreciate such iconic scenes also.... here's a top pick to break the mood after American Psycho and Falling Down:And a more recent favourite, a future classic PSH momentAh sh*t, it doesn't embed. Also see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WoZTWuR5D0

the f*ck is this
evil deadeasily one of the scariest horror films ever made
Lol my dad was banging on about this film.Looks jokes to me BUT obv in his day it had an affect.
I think many old movies are scarier because since they used puppets and costumes and everything, they had to be a lot more clever when it comes to directing. In movies like the Thing and the first Alien Movie, the relativly sparse use of scenes where you see the entirety of a monster and the creation of overly dark scenes to conceal the fakeness of the monsters helped to make these things actually scary.I hope that more directors will start to realise that CGI isn't scary as long as it is not absolutely perfect, and start to use real props more and more creatively.Personally, I don't think SAW is good horror for this or any time.