Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I can't even imagine how sick level 20 is. Best we reached was 13, but i think this game relies heavily on tactics and everyone needs a mic on. If you aint organized you aint gettin nowhere on it. Next time i do this just gonna try get everyone into the upstaires right above where you start get 2 man covering the staires and 2 man covering the doorway. Easier to shoot em when there packed into one place.

lol I can't even imagine how sick level 20 is. Best we reached was 13, but i think this game relies heavily on tactics and everyone needs a mic on. If you aint organized you aint gettin nowhere on it. Next time i do this just gonna try get everyone into the upstaires right above where you start get 2 man covering the staires and 2 man covering the doorway. Easier to shoot em when there packed into one place.
My bro used that tactic.. works very wellWhen I done it we just camped in that room with the mystery boxWe kept trying to get LMGs and Rayguns from the boxHad two man camping the door to the first room with LMGsOne man covering the two windowsThen the last guy checking the wall and floating aroundOf course theres bare luck like getting max ammo and insta kill at the right timesAnd scorpzz for real.. i swear it kept giving me sniper rifles everytime or fukin molotovs...Also the flamethrower is so innefective in this mode lol they barely die.. just run around burning everyone

Yea it's true f*cked up when you spend $900 for a new Gun and a Molotov cocktail pops up. If every man had a Ray Gun ud be ballin, that sh*t takes them out quicktime, the big machine guns are decent aswell. Gonna have to bash this again today, mad addicted, Scorpz, MP, Dubstep u on a set?

Whats this zombie mode ting?Do you have to unlock it or something?Baffed tbh...aint even played this game since tuesday, im slippin
Unlocks once you clock Campaign mode so u can host it, but if one of ur boys has clocked it before u they can just invite u to it. Ur stuck in a building with has wooden planks on the windows and bare zombies keep tryin get in so u gotta defend the building by killing them and putting the planks back up when they get pulled off. U can also open diff parts of the building for better weapons but the more u open up the more places the Zombies can come at you from. Also as the time passes the level goes up and the zombies become faster, more aggresive and come at you in higher numbers, so it's a case of survival, if ur team mate gets merked u gotta try revive him.

game is sick... man got it today.PSN= naygah
Sorry lad i had to kick you out that game earlier cuz Scorpzz had already said he was playing.
minor.. im on level 11 so i would of got murked anyway!
I consider a veteran on COD yet even we aint managed to get past 13, f*ck knows how man have been reachin Lev 24 n that.

Yo Gambino that zombie level is overly annoying man!I swear we breezed through it with Scorpzz till we got to level 12, but then all of a sudden when we reached level 14We was just getting moved toBest tactics we had was to go upstiars at like level 9, first as appose to downstairsI'm on tonight though so come through with an invite and we'll do this ting

The problem with just going upstaires is your only getting a John Gotti and a Machine Gun. Dunno if that is enough to keep holding them off, you desperately need someone to have the Ray Gun and you can only get that by going in that room downstaires. Someonehow we just need to all get tool up, maybe get in that spot up above the staires in the main room where our backs are against the wall so nobody can come behind us and just all stay together and keep popping them off, then when one of them bomb thing comes up to kill em all make a run for some new ammo or i think you might get a lil chance when the level goes up to try and get some.Have to get a game going soonish cuz i think am on a PES set tonight.