Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is my ps3 taking me for a car with no steering wheel?been trying to sign on for ages and it's just not having it, just says connection cannot be established
i hd same problem the other daywas tryin to sign in on and off forlike an hrgave up after and tried again this mornin was fine againf*ck the psn inmvite thing as well its still buggy as f*ckit never goes smoothly when u tryin to invite people for a party...

why is my ps3 taking me for a car with no steering wheel?been trying to sign on for ages and it's just not having it, just says connection cannot be established
i hd same problem the other daywas tryin to sign in on and off forlike an hrgave up after and tried again this mornin was fine againf*ck the psn inmvite thing as well its still buggy as f*ckit never goes smoothly when u tryin to invite people for a party...

who's played deathmatch on castle and had ppl running around outside the map, with sum no clipping cheat on? f*ck*ng cunts, i snitched.
Yeah standard glitch ting - There's two on CastleAlthough to get out the map slash under the map you gotta do it quick ting otherwise it's bait
it's a f*ck*ng liberty, they need to fix this asap coz it would be a good map otherwise.

f*ck this. I'm so sh*t at this game/s in general after so long. Gave death match a go for the first time and got turned into muller rice. How the f*ck do some people have dogs? etc Do you get a better choice of weapons as your level increases? because i see people with some sick sh*t with attachments etc.

f*ck this. I'm so sh*t at this game/s in general after so long. Gave death match a go for the first time and got turned into muller rice. How the f*ck do some people have dogs? etc Do you get a better choice of weapons as your level increases? because i see people with some sick sh*t with attachments etc.
the wepons aint as balanced as in modern warfare i reckon so your riight about gettin better weapons as u lvl upalso u get attachments like scopes or bigger magazines and silencers if u use the same wepon to kill a certain amount of people or get a certain amount of head shots with that weaponas for the dogsif u kill 3 people with out dying u get a spy plane which lets u see enemies as orange dots on the map for 30 secskill 5 people without gying u get artilertry strike which is self explanitorykill 7 and u get a around 5 attck fogs that help u kill people for 1 minute or soi think they respawn again if they die toonot sure

the wepons aint as balanced as in modern warfare i reckon so your riight about gettin better weapons as u lvl upalso u get attachments like scopes or bigger magazines and silencers if u use the same wepon to kill a certain amount of people or get a certain amount of head shots with that weaponas for the dogsif u kill 3 people with out dying u get a spy plane which lets u see enemies as orange dots on the map for 30 secskill 5 people without gying u get artilertry strike which is self explanitorykill 7 and u get a around 5 attck fogs that help u kill people for 1 minute or soi think they respawn again if they die toonot sure
safe for that mani need step my game up and stop being taken for poorly programmed enemy AI