Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

Might have a game still. Tried to do a 4 player co op mode on veteran other day at the last level where u storm the castle. f*ck me the guys i were with couldn't even get onto the bridge that leads u to the castle, kept dyin all the time and they ended up leaving the game, absolutely mayhem it was, very realistic.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to God, I wish you man would just f*ck*ng hurry up and buy the god damn game!stop swearing allegiance to COD4, COD4 is in the past now....keep it moving.p.s. Imma be on ALOT next week. just gotta bang out these assignments over the next few days

I swear to God, I wish you man would just f*ck*ng hurry up and buy the god damn game!stop swearing allegiance to COD4, COD4 is in the past now....keep it moving.p.s. Imma be on ALOT next week. just gotta bang out these assignments over the next few days
u dont know how much i want to cop but money is gonna so tight for me anyone care to donate?

zombies is too sick, got to level 19 and got munched. (yeah i'm xbox but f*ck it it's dead in there)
got to 20 last nite nite with a bunch oif randomsbut i think at least 3 of us had ray guns and was doin pretty good till sum idiot ran of and died then we tried save him and got MAULEDPEOPLE THAT BUY THAT SHITTY 200 POINT RIFLE AT THE START PISSME OFF!!!

yeah, get a few heashots, buy the carbine, at about level 5 open the help door, have one person in there holding it down, every now and again check the random box, hopefully by level 10 you'll all have a decent gun. open the stairs in the help room, BUT NOT THE OTHER STAIRCASE IN THE MAIN ROOM. Everyone go upstairs to where the grenades are and then all the zombies have to file through one doorway, just hold out there buying grenades and throwing them and shooting anything that moves, but keep an eye on the window, keep it borded up.

yeah, get a few heashots, buy the carbine, at about level 5 open the help door, have one person in there holding it down, every now and again check the random box, hopefully by level 10 you'll all have a decent gun. open the stairs in the help room, BUT NOT THE OTHER STAIRCASE IN THE MAIN ROOM. Everyone go upstairs to where the grenades are and then all the zombies have to file through one doorway, just hold out there buying grenades and throwing them and shooting anything that moves, but keep an eye on the window, keep it borded up.
tbhi had the gound floor locked to lv 11 with 2 next dudes still