Sign in to follow this  
Rsonist

Roy Keane to leave Sunderland? update: Now he's left

Yeah, reports saying he hasnt travelled with the team to Blackburn.Last night he was 100/1 to be next Newcastle manager.Dont know what it is now, but 5 mins ago i lumped £40 on him being the next manager sacked/to leave at 9/1.

Hmm.Keane seems volatile, wouldn't surprise me.Would be surprised if he went to Newcastle though, very surprised.Sunderland might have a chance of staying up without him tbh.

Newcastle?!?! would be the biggest par ever for Sunderland fans.

Unreal.At the beggining of the day he was 100/1 to become next Newcastle manager...He's now down to 16/1 on paddy power and 25/1 on skybet.

Unreal.At the beggining of the day he was 100/1 to become next Newcastle manager...He's now down to 16/1 on paddy power and 25/1 on skybet.
Tbf, that doesn't take much money at all.

hmmm.would makes sense.he has been pretty irratic as of late.plus sunderlands form is pants.but if anything i'd assume he'd leave sunderland to have a break from football.

they got booed off the other nightkeane would go newcastle nd feel no way hes that kinda guy
thisWould be deep to just leave sunderland though. lol.Put them in sh*t and then duck. Sunderland fans will hate him forever.

they got booed off the other nightkeane would go newcastle nd feel no way hes that kinda guy
thisWould be deep to just leave sunderland though. lol.Put them in sh*t and then duck. Sunderland fans will hate him forever.
LOLhe brang them from relegation zone into the prem and kept them in the premhe can do what he wants now tbh.

LOLhe brang them from relegation zone into the prem and kept them in the premhe can do what he wants now tbh.
in the eyes of a sunderland fan i could assure u that don't mean anything now lol.

in the eyes of a sunderland fan i could assure u that don't mean anything now lol.
I think another thing we can be sure of is Keano wouldn't give a f*ck what tSunderland fans think.

To be honest its not even a case of bottling anything because they aren't even in real trouble right now. 2 or 3 wins and they're sitting pretty and if they were still struggling in January they would've thrown a load of money at the problem and survived

Dunno why he left TBH, they are not doing that bad and surely could have got stronger. They money and good stadium, good ingredients to make a strong stable prem team

Its ridiculous for the majority of premiership chairman's to be getting restless at this stage of the season when you consider the small gap between the relegation zone and the top half at the moment.

now hes like kevin keagan tbhtrusay everyone in football is against him but still he quit.