Sign in to follow this  
revs

being an absolute cunt to everyone

Anyone ever have one of those days where you feel angry (about nothing in particular) and you just take it out on everyone around you? I just told one girl to "f*ck off yeah" when she asked if i was cool.Hold tite my work collegues catching my wrath. I know i'm a c*nt. Feel to just go around the office and tell everyone to f*ck off. I know it sounds totally irrational but still its just one of those days for me.Anyone else ever get this? (i'm not normally like this)

Yeah, been like this for the past 3 months. Cant seem to shake it off. The amount of people I have just locked off for no God damn reason is alot.But yeah, I feel you fum. Just try and be cool

yepespecially since i moved unievery1 thinks im some moody d*ckheadi used 2 think i was bare sociablenow i'm not so surealso....lol @ "f*ck off yeah"

Guest Brother Mouzone

NahI pride myself on being a nice personJust because im pissed off doesn't mean ts a reason to be rude to anyone

Yes I have been a c*nt to every person who has spoken to me for the past week or so, it's either an affect of the medication I'm taking or there's something wrong with me. Every living human (except my family) can die as far as I'm concerned.

yh quite a bit latelyi get serious serious rage throughout the day from a combination of different daily stressesan get anxious, and ive been told agressive

I have them moods where I cannot be bothered to talk to anyone but I soon snap out of them when I realise what i'm doing.

yeah we all have those days and months, we are human after all, we're irrational , emotional, and unpredictable.. the human condition.. we can't be happy and contempt all the time. you'll get over it in your own way

Not really Im entirely in control of my emotions. When Im pissed off or angry I try to hide it. That's why I have this belief that people who take it out on everyone else do it as a form of attention seeking.

just need a box in ya jaw corner to calm you down fami aint even joking SOMEONE is gonna tuck you in shortly if you keep this up.
honestly, maybe thats what i need today to snap me out of it.

just need a box in ya jaw corner to calm you down fami aint even joking SOMEONE is gonna tuck you in shortly if you keep this up.
honestly, maybe thats what i need today to snap me out of it.
Sex would probably snap you out of it aswell

NahI pride myself on being a nice personJust because im pissed off doesn't mean ts a reason to be rude to anyone

yh quite a bit lately
Same im so moody lately, every little thing and person is pissing me off, i cant win though, people think i come across as somewhat shy( im not shy, im just not a loudmouth) and polite but then those same people will say im shady and there is a motive behind my persona because i never seem to look angry or pissed off or come across as a loudmouth in your face person, im like okkkk then. great stuff.

yh quite a bit lately
Same im so moody lately, every little thing and person is pissing me off, i cant win though, people think i come across as somewhat shy( im not shy, im just not a loudmouth) and polite but then those same people will say im shady and there is a motive behind my persona because i never seem to look angry or pissed off or come across as a loudmouth in your face person, im like okkkk then. great stuff.
lolyou need to stop caring so much about what other people say about yougenerally when people do make assumptions of your personality they're usually doing it for their OWN motives for exampleguy: "ahhh you're such a goody two shoes...i bet you never take risks"girl: "omg thats so not true"then the guy will proceed to lovemaking with our "risk-taking" girl.at least that's what i do anyway.