Premier League Week 13 Topic & Matches From Across Europe

Totty

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we needed that.good performamce all round.carrick is our most important midfielder by far, i see it now.ronnie is FINALLY coming into some much needed form.hopefully tevez and co can chip in along the way.this seasons christmas run up is gonna be tuff.over the moon for wellbeck, watched him a few times for the reserves and he has always impressed me. didn't know he could welly a ball like that though lol.manucho coming on was nice too, looks like we have some much needed comp upfront.just hope tevez can bang in a few scruffy ones and get his confidence up, he doesn't look too pleased with himself of late.we need him, he's the closest thing we have to a rooney replacement.as i said previously.this years Prem isn't gonna be won by who can beat who in the top 4, it's all about beating the rest of them home and away, CONSISTENTLY!p.s. fingers crossed chelski drop points, doubt it though.

Wasn't on long but Manucho looked out of his debth
not to me he wasnt sharp tho and should of put away the chance at the endthat said he has an assist
fair play, that was a good bit of inter play but to be honest that was all about Wellbeck
lol @ ruling out Manucho alredyFirst season in English football Just needs time to adjust should be loaned out to stoke or west brom or arsenal
No ones ruling him out its just that you usually get a good indication about how someone will settle down to life in the premiership early on and seeing as he isn't exactly a spring chicken in Football terms its natural to be a bit iffy bout him

not to me he wasnt sharp tho and should of put away the chance at the endthat said he has an assist
fair play, that was a good bit of inter play but to be honest that was all about Wellbeck
lol @ ruling out Manucho alredyFirst season in English football Just needs time to adjust should be loaned out to stoke or west brom or arsenal
No ones ruling him out its just that you usually get a good indication about how someone will settle down to life in the premiership early on and seeing as he isn't exactly a spring chicken in Football terms its natural to be a bit iffy bout him
Serious, i dunno what it was he just looked completely lost on the pitch, he even had a sense of being more lazy than Berbatov lol. Am being harsh but first impressions to me was like someone u meet in the park that joins in a game of football having never played it before.

tbf to manucho if he was nigerian he would only be 16 so ima treat him like a 16 yr old

Serious, i dunno what it was he just looked completely lost on the pitch, he even had a sense of being more lazy than Berbatov lol. Am being harsh but first impressions to me was like someone u meet in the park that joins in a game of football having never played it before.
i said this about him when he came on against boro in the league cupi think the thing with him is he is everything a 'united' player isnt, fans will know what im on about, i reckon he would be effective in another team but he just isnt a united player..

nah man thats knee jerk and YOU should know better still hahaha.i swear it's his first game in the Prem.came on for 15mins when we were coasting.granted he looked off the pace, but what do you expect? guy plays reserve team football week in week out.from what i've seen of him playing for my country he's a QUALITY player and i'm fairly confident he'll do well @ United.but it'll be hard, especially with the comp for places.