Eduardo da Silva

MrJibbles

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal striker Eduardo has been ruled out for two weeks with a hamstring injury just days after returning from a broken leg.The Croatia international only made his comeback after a year out of the first team in Monday's FA Cup fourth-round victory against Cardiff.The 25-year-old marked his return with two goals in the 4-0 success at the Emirates Stadium, but his latest setback is not described as serious.Manager Arsene Wenger told Arsenal TV Online: "Eduardo is out for two weeks. He picked up a hamstring injury two minutes before I took him off. What a nightmare."Nobody knows how it happened but I knew straight away after the game it would be a two-week job."It is nothing like he had before but I do know that little setbacks like this are part of being nine months out."After that long out nobody plays six months on the trot. It is impossible."But at the same time it is a blow because, of course, he can score goals. He had shown that on Monday night."
SMH :D

Guest LucaPiano
TF is sickman has insiders info on everything
Man probably knows who shot JFK
:D 'TF knows who shot Tupac and Biggie smalls if he dont get them they gon get us all'
Oh dear lord...LMFAOdead_prez_hip_hop.jpg
loolololol
oloooooooooolAYO TF BOSS, can u put a little peice of paper on that match ticket of yours saying TF IS KING, then we all know its real. ta pal