Ricky "Hitman" Hatton v Paulie "the magic man" Malignaggi

Admin.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i duno maybe that was just a 1 off or suttin when he was back in manchester, some of my boys grew up in hatton ends and known him and his family since they were knee high he was saying hes wants 2 put 1 of my boys on the undercard in vegas lol, guy is a str8 weedhead never boxed in his lifei'd rather see malignaggi win tbh i like him, reminds me of someone from soprano's
You see, if this convo took place the other way around you would have made a big song and dance about tryna get one over me innit lol. It's nothing thoNeed to watch this docu

i duno maybe that was just a 1 off or suttin when he was back in manchester, some of my boys grew up in hatton ends and known him and his family since they were knee high he was saying hes wants 2 put 1 of my boys on the undercard in vegas lol, guy is a str8 weedhead never boxed in his lifei'd rather see malignaggi win tbh i like him, reminds me of someone from soprano's
You see, if this convo took place the other way around you would have made a big song and dance about tryna get one over me innit lol. It's nothing thoNeed to watch this docu
:D about get 1 over on ucome on man, never that season on the net

hands are very weak thats why hes got that style he has so a bad hand wont affect him too much hes not a hard hitter wont be going for a ko