Have you ever had a one night stand?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. who are the girls trying to fool. Ok ladies, how many men have you only slept with once?
Well with me, it was never the case of where i went out intending to get sex of a random or go and have a no string attached one night stand. Thats why i answered as 0.But if u want me to answer that question...2.

lol.. who are the girls trying to fool. Ok ladies, how many men have you only slept with once?
Well with me, it was never the case of where i went out intending to get sex of a random or go and have a no string attached one night stand. Thats why i answered as 0.But if u want me to answer that question...2.
Haaaaaaaaaa the truth finally fought it's way to the forefront. Your intentions mean sh*t.

Haaaaaaaaaa the truth finally fought it's way to the forefront. Your intentions mean sh*t.
Bugger off Eks.

as sexy as ur lips r jodie, i wouldnt have believed wha u said any less had to told me from ur own mouth, u've never had a one night stand...no d/r bt some of the thngs ive read frm u in the past would suggest ur a little naive at times.. and in alot of cases been naive is just as bad as been a sket, if handled by the right kinda guy...now im not saying u, or any other lady whos had a one night stand is a sket, cos we all like sex and not everyone gets the call back unfortunately.. but imo the only real thing that seperates naive women and skets is the intent, but the two frequently end with the same results.. someone getting laid.

as sexy as ur lips r jodie, i wouldnt have believed wha u said any less had to told me from ur own mouth, u've never had a one night stand...no d/r bt some of the thngs ive read frm u in the past would suggest ur a little naive at times.. and in alot of cases been naive is just as bad as been a sket, if handled by the right kinda guy...now im not saying u, or any other lady whos had a one night stand is a sket, cos we all like sex and not everyone gets the call back unfortunately.. but imo the only real thing that seperates naive women and skets is the intent, but the two frequently end with the same results.. someone getting laid.
SPUDS

SPUDS
4ytyr86.jpg

Thanks for answering honestly jodie, maybe some of the others who said 0 can answer the qbut as A Bit Better said, whether there was intent or not- the act still happened- and from the Male perspective, he probably saw it as a fling/1 nite stand

So what exactly were you aiming for and what were your intentions?Thought you could free up the p*ssy and get wife status?

So what exactly were you aiming for and what were your intentions?Thought you could free up the p*ssy and get wife status?
:D :D :D

The answer is still 0 to Mics question.
Yea, i thought so..Your one of them rose petals on the bed, candles lit, incense, and a Time Life CD playing in the background kind of girls.Whereas Kurious is more of a Pull her knickers to the side and shouts [Chris Rock] Quick, Come get Some [/Chris Rock]

LMAO

Guest Sno'Case
LMAO
TOO FUNNY