Have you ever had a one night stand?

DJ Stashman

lol.. who are the girls trying to fool. Ok ladies, how many men have you only slept with once?
Well with me, it was never the case of where i went out intending to get sex of a random or go and have a no string attached one night stand. Thats why i answered as 0.But if u want me to answer that question...2.
So what exactly were you aiming for and what were your intentions?Thought you could free up the p*ssy and get wife status?
:D :D :D
LMAO
TOO FUNNY
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The plainface on 40 seconds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. who are the girls trying to fool. Ok ladies, how many men have you only slept with once?
Well with me, it was never the case of where i went out intending to get sex of a random or go and have a no string attached one night stand. Thats why i answered as 0.But if u want me to answer that question...2.
So what exactly were you aiming for and what were your intentions?Thought you could free up the p*ssy and get wife status?
LMAO
TOO FUNNY
deadly

LMAO
TOO FUNNY
deadly
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKDJSFHKDJ LOLOLOLOLOLThe yout in the vest>>>>>>>

LMAO
TOO FUNNY
deadly
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKDJSFHKDJ LOLOLOLOLOLThe yout in the vest>>>>>>>

technicallyi supposescorpz brought me and one other boy in on a linkagegirls were from south i think... well from some sort of sh*t endseveryone got bangsnever saw or spoke to her againlol it was jokesi was all bangin her on the sofa, she was moanin dumblyit was the younger days so i was all likeo-guy: "say my name"girl: ..... ..... o-guy: *whispers in ear michael*girl: "OOHH MICHAEL"lol

Yeah, I gave my V to some unknown bitch in a shoobs in east.Never did it again.
walahi thats what happened with meeven the fact that its east and i never go eastfelt violated wish i waited (no chick)
oh man the f*ck upi lost mine to sum philie chick in barking park who was sum other boys girlfriendlasted 15 seconds then never spoke to her againI REGRET NOTHING

walahi thats what happened with meeven the fact that its east and i never go eastfelt violated wish i waited (no chick)
oh man the f*ck upi lost mine to sum philie chick in barking park who was sum other boys girlfriendlasted 15 seconds then never spoke to her againI REGRET NOTHING
Your sustenance surely :D

lolabout trying to tell me she didn't busstold her that i buss enough for the both of usand if she wanted love making she shouldn't have sex in parksdumb bitchsoze u get a bly for the send just this once

loooolknew this was coming sooner or laterI had a girl I went out with for 2 years after this sket from east whos name I dont recollect. Would have been more apt to lose it with her tbh especially when we had quite a deep and close relationshipI regret itno pussyole

lolabout trying to tell me she didn't busstold her that i buss enough for the both of usand if she wanted love making she shouldn't have sex in parksdumb bitchsoze u get a bly for the send just this once
LOL @ 15 seconds u HAD 2 give me a bly tbh :D

as sexy as ur lips r jodie, i wouldnt have believed wha u said any less had to told me from ur own mouth, u've never had a one night stand...no d/r bt some of the thngs ive read frm u in the past would suggest ur a little naive at times.. and in alot of cases been naive is just as bad as been a sket, if handled by the right kinda guy...now im not saying u, or any other lady whos had a one night stand is a sket, cos we all like sex and not everyone gets the call back unfortunately.. but imo the only real thing that seperates naive women and skets is the intent, but the two frequently end with the same results.. someone getting laid.
I like ur e-character.Not even gonna lie, even when i think back at some of the ppl i got involved with in that past and things that happened, i was a little naive. Even still feel like this to this day sometimes. Thats one reason why i was going on this no sex business for like 16 months. Tbh i didnt really wanna touch anyone and get involved with anyone sexually, cos i knew what would probably happen. Like you said, unfortunately not everyone gets the call bak.Ive made mistakes and so does everyone, learn from it.

:D:D:D
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haaaaaaaaaa the truth finally fought it's way to the forefront. Your intentions mean sh*t.
Bugger off Eks.
Oh sh*t, I never even clocked that was you Jodie!Your avatar is a boldfaced lie.

jus come bk to lol at this.chick said 0 then said o but if u mean it like that then 2.cnt believe this. this is y i like liz, shes jus real.
Init she just keeps it real. The girls in here know EXACTLY what there bein asked here, but as usual try and come with this virgin mary bullocks *air*What is so bad with just admitting you were fieding to get ya pum wokked, so gave up the p*ssy to relieve some sexual tension??In my opinion, women who try and beg this virginal innocence are WORSE than the ones who bareface admit that yeah, they had a one night slam.lmfao @ some girls rationalization of having a one night stand :D 'i didnt INTEND for it to happen' lmfao!!?f*ck. off. :D

Haaaaaaaaaa the truth finally fought it's way to the forefront. Your intentions mean sh*t.
Bugger off Eks.
Oh sh*t, I never even clocked that was you Jodie!Your avatar is a boldfaced lie.
lmaowho is that latina women in your avatar jodie ??

just want to clarify that my answer is still none, despite these fraudulent claims ^^ you lot love make assumptions about girls on here, give us some credit man!i haven't slept with anyone just the once, luckily all my sexual experiences have been good enough to warrant repeat performances