FAO-: The woman this morning

streets.

lol yesterday man was standing had my headphones blaring out. there was a blind dude behind me seated. man just noticed bare ppl givin me stare, then clocked the blind breh had got up n wanted to get past mestandardly took his seat after even tho there was nxt ppl waiting for seats, they were out of range. look up ppl still givin me stare so im like why goin on like hes a top breh draw for the gat dnt really care. screw face orn
:lol:
I don't even like sitting down on the tube though, unless there's BARE empty seats. Allow sitting NEXT to someone.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó

if its tube tingits always a next to the window ting so its a only one person sitting next to me tingor i'd just rather stand when it a tube ting thoughi always happen to get a seat even when its a packed out tingmy hearts always in iti will duck under an arm to get that seatand my ipod is always blasting so if anybody talks its an airtime ting

lmao chair beef does get emotional on public transportsince my head got closed in the doors i dont tend to join in for the scrabble, im just grateful to be fully in tbh but yesterday, after work, i was pissedi LET one train go thinking, nah il allow it, wait 4 space on the next 1, my feet r bunning zootsTHEN, cuz i was so consumed in thoughts and music, i didnt realise some next crew had formed on the platform infront of meso EVERYONE got on before me, and wat made it worse is i watched the seats fill up 1 by 1 slow motionbear in mid this is after i had been crushed at work by the roller shelves in the stock room, and left on the ground whilst shelves had fallen on my head, so hip and head are in pain at this pointwhen i finally got on i said 'i should just slap every single one of u with shopping bags'it was meant 2 be in my head but i had headphones in so it came out 2 realitywas 2 pissed 2 careother than that tho f*ck the stiff seatswinter = gloves = i dont response to stand and hold on as long as theres no coffee breath or stinking armpit near me

the other day i was on the train an i sat in one a dem priority seatsthis woman comes on an stands right infront of me, but there are other seats empty on the carriage, i sat down cos i had heels on, an my feet were killin meshe jus standin there, i thought she might be pregnant cos she kept rubbin her belly but on the other hand she could have jus been fat, an over eaten that day, it was very hard to telli didnt get up incase she got offended or something but i really hate people not respecting my personal space on public transporti dnt sit in priority seats any more either

I was on the bus a few weeks ago.. had a seat on the bottom of the bus... and some old random women comes up to me and asks me to give up my seat because shes older, her exact words were something like "are you not going to get up so i can sit down, im old enough to be your gran"Told her to shut the f*ck up.Bitch shoulda just waited.. I probly woulda gave her the seat , but its the fact she thought she could order her way into the seat.

lmao chair beef does get emotional on public transportsince my head got closed in the doors i dont tend to join in for the scrabble, im just grateful to be fully in tbh but yesterday, after work, i was pissedi LET one train go thinking, nah il allow it, wait 4 space on the next 1, my feet r bunning zootsTHEN, cuz i was so consumed in thoughts and music, i didnt realise some next crew had formed on the platform infront of meso EVERYONE got on before me, and wat made it worse is i watched the seats fill up 1 by 1 slow motionbear in mid this is after i had been crushed at work by the roller shelves in the stock room, and left on the ground whilst shelves had fallen on my head, so hip and head are in pain at this pointwhen i finally got on i said 'i should just slap every single one of u with shopping bags'it was meant 2 be in my head but i had headphones in so it came out 2 realitywas 2 pissed 2 careother than that tho f*ck the stiff seatswinter = gloves = i dont response to stand and hold on as long as theres no coffee breath or stinking armpit near me
Lol lmfao i've been laughing at this for the last 5 mins.The imagery is alot.

ive actually seen men get up for women, who dont look old or infirmedjus gettin up cos they are female
Its true, i've done it myself a few times when theres been a 50/50 challenge on and im feeling generous. But more time my speed gets me there first.
No woman is getting my seat simply because they're a women.There has to be kids, old age or disability involved.

Guest DN Braund
was her crotch in ur facei hate groin/crotch area in face its so degrading
OMGone of the reasons i prefer standin up____>>>>> sittin down in rush hourin summernext to that glass where everyone leans on u*shivers*

I was on the bus a few weeks ago.. had a seat on the bottom of the bus... and some old random women comes up to me and asks me to give up my seat because shes older, her exact words were something like "are you not going to get up so i can sit down, im old enough to be your gran"Told her to shut the f*ck up.Bitch shoulda just waited.. I probly woulda gave her the seat , but its the fact she thought she could order her way into the seat.
i've had old people ask me for me seat. they normally say their knees or feet hurt.i dont normally give up my seat because im never paying attention

since my head got closed in the doors i dont tend to join in for the scrabble, im just grateful to be fully in tbh
ouch.I've seen some man get his head shut in the doors the sound was a lot.. any lower down and it would have been his neck. I was about to tell him to mind his head but I wasn't quick enough.

Lol lmfao i've been laughing at this for the last 5 mins.The imagery is alot.
I nearly cried with laughter just readin that one sentence.Sometimes i dont like sitting on tube seats, especially when i look at them and they look all dense and worn out and sometimes they feel warm like someones done something in them. Makes my whole journey feel uncomfortable.

Lol at giving up a seat for a woman because she's a woman. It's all about going to the top deck about half way back, putting my bag on the seat next to me and popping in the noise cancelling headphones while I look out the window. Then about 5 minutes later I realise the only free seat on the bus is next to me but nobody could ask me to move it coz I couldn't hear them.As for old people... Did you pay to get on the bus? That's what I thought. *Sits*

I was ruthless on the train today.Everyone was standing up, rammed to the doors, one chick got off, didn't even look around, just breezed my way over to her empty seat, beat one woman to it, and sat down.People looking at me like I was the antichrist.f*ck offI paid to get on this train, you're not disabled or old, so you can f*ck off.

Thing I hate most on the tube is when you are waiting for the doors to open to get off the train and some c*nt at the platform tries to get on the train before you snd others can get off, straight barge and tell man to move the f*ck out the way. Or them pricks that stand on the right hand side on the escalators :angry:

Thing I hate most on the tube is when you are waiting for the doors to open to get off the train and some c*nt at the platform tries to get on the train before you snd others can get off, straight barge and tell man to move the f*ck out the way. Or them pricks that stand on the right hand side on the escalators :angry:
When people do that on the tube and it's me trying to get off.I straight barge past them before they can get on.I hate everything annoying that everyone does. I am a grumpy old man.

When people do that on the tube and it's me trying to get off.I straight barge past them before they can get on.I hate everything annoying that everyone does. I am a grumpy old man.
cs about barging them as they try to get on before i get offalso try to get in this new technique i have developed. It involves using the shoulder barge with pin point accuracy to actually knock their messenger bag (if they have one) off their shoulder leaving them double pissed as they try to get on.

Them two things bug me right off.You always seem to find people from other countries doing both of these crimes. Especially at Victoria station...arrghhhh f*cks me right off and you some people need to learn to open their mouths. They usually see that someones standing on the left hand side of the escalator and they just stop behind them without asking them to move over, so then it creates a hole bunch of people standing on both sides of the escalator. :angry: