TV Shows to get in on NOW!

carpedeum

Forgot about this thread, Grave Of The Fireflies was on FILM4 yesterday. I keep crying at that film. :(

FILM WAS SIIIICCCCCKKK

it was f*ck*ng emotional but crying......

:/

film 4's anime movies >>>>>>>>>> _____________

once upon a time in america is on tomorrow on film @ 4 23:20

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

Lie to me is a rebore Mentalist

/

got Eastbound n down season 1 but i aint watched it yet

still gotta see

Gravity

Sons of Anarchy

Treme (on like ep 3)

Fringe

The Wire

Outlaw

then ill prob jump on that lol

eastbound and down is f*ck*ng jokes

that teachers chest >>>>>>>>>>

In yesterday’s conference call, Matt Olmstead also chatted about the originally proposed Prison Break spin-off.

“There’s no plan for a Prison Break spin-off. We did a script for what would be establishing a character in season three,” Olmstead said in answer to the question from The Deadblot News. “A female character, and then spinning her off into, essentially, a female prison show.”

“And there were a couple hurdles involved. We couldn’t get the actress, the strike happened, and when we came back the show was in its last season. You know, The Sarah Conner Chronicles wasn’t doing that great and there’s a host of reasons why that idea, that project, cooled. Who’s to say if it could get a spark again? I’m not counting on it. You know, my days aren’t based around it, but for me the show is done.”

Matt said there is nothing in the stages, and although it is not officiall dead, it’s not likely. “It’s on the ground, leg is twitching, but there is still a heartbeat perhaps.”