CLOWN-ASS things women try to get you to do. And you rejected it...

Mr. No Good

Well I have a list and want others to put theres:-At uni one of my flat-mates had the nerve to put out her untied shoes and asked me to tie them. I just turned around and walked off.-Were i work one of the staff was goig to give me lift to yard, befor we left work she needed to use the toilett. as she went she wanted me to hold her purse like a bitch by the women toilett while she handled her business...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have a list and want others to put theres:-At uni one of my flat-mates had the nerve to put out her untied shoes and asked me to tie them. I just turned around and walked off.-Were i work one of the staff was goig to give me lift to yard, befor we left work she needed to use the toilett. as she went she wanted me to hold her purse like a bitch by the women toilett while she handled her business...
looool

Phone rings at 11pm(ish) These times, Im on the other side of town at my boys yard, no transport. Weeeeeded out..Girl: My lights have gone out, can you come and flick the switch on the fuse box? Im scared to go out the back of the house at this time of night...Me: Yea.. i'll be there in about half an hour..Girl: Thank you, can u bring me a KFC or something aswell pls...Me: yea yea.. c u in a bitHang up the phone...switch phone off

at the pubbitch: "can you get me a glass of water"me: "no, the bar is just there"bitch: "aww please i'm tired"me: "if you got enough energy to moan you have enough to go and get yourself a drink"*turns 90 degrees and chats to someone else*I've got some girl at work trained to fetch me cans of coke before going home. Took awhile though.

One wanted me to sit and chat to her while she had her nails done. Went pub.One wanted me to travel from Southwark to Northolt, to get rid of a mouse in her kitchen. Lol'd and went pub.One wanted me to trek into central, so she'd have company on the train ride back to mine. Told her to call me when she arrived, went pub.Seeing a pattern there now that I think about it. Too many women have incredibly unrealistic expectations from life. Been told far too many fairy tales about princesses when they're young.

Phone rings at 11pm(ish) These times, Im on the other side of town at my boys yard, no transport. Weeeeeded out..Girl: My lights have gone out, can you come and flick the switch on the fuse box? Im scared to go out the back of the house at this time of night...Me: Yea.. i'll be there in about half an hour..Girl: Thank you, can u bring me a KFC or something aswell pls...Me: yea yea.. c u in a bitHang up the phone...switch phone off
:D poor tings just jammin hungry belly in the dark

My mate brought 2 girls out with us one saturday night to one club, i wasn't on niether of them, me and the girls hadn't said one word after hello, anyway....My mate paid for the one hes on into the club.I then paid my £5 in the clubTHE OTHER GIRL ACTUALLY TAPS ME ON THE SHOULDER and says:Aren't you gonna pay me inI just responded with one of these:thierry-henry-watching-the-nba-finals1.jpg

Good topic still. C/S the holing a womans bag while she goes toilet, had a couple arguments with females over this in the past. It's a male thing, they will never understand.Tuesday night chatting to this ting on MSN and she's telling me how her dad come home drunk and is smashing up the yard and she's shook, i was acting concerned(true say me and her are quite cool but not tight tight). Anyways she signs off msn and 10mins later phones me in tears whispering then she hangs up coz her dad was coming, then she texted me to ask if i could come get her.Few points to note:-It was 00.30am-She lives in Basildon and I live in Ilford-I have a GF-She has a BFTexted back and said "Sorry i can't"She replied "Say no more. Delete me"I replied "lol cool."Phones me the next day apoligising and sh*t then she says that her 'boy' from Ilford phoned a cab for her, paid the £40 for it and let her stay at his.i lol'd and said cool chat to u later

My mate brought 2 girls out with us one saturday night to one club, i wasn't on niether of them, me and the girls hadn't said one word after hello, anyway....My mate paid for the one hes on into the club.I then paid my £5 in the clubTHE OTHER GIRL ACTUALLY TAPS ME ON THE SHOULDER and says:Aren't you gonna pay me inI just responded with one of these:thierry-henry-watching-the-nba-finals1.jpg
How can she even dare ask that? Just because her friend got lucky doesn't mean she SHOULD aswell. Like you owe her something.

:D:D Badmind.

Good topic still. C/S the holing a womans bag while she goes toilet, had a couple arguments with females over this in the past. It's a male thing, they will never understand.Tuesday night chatting to this ting on MSN and she's telling me how her dad come home drunk and is smashing up the yard and she's shook, i was acting concerned(true say me and her are quite cool but not tight tight). Anyways she signs off msn and 10mins later phones me in tears whispering then she hangs up coz her dad was coming, then she texted me to ask if i could come get her.Few points to note:-It was 00.30am-She lives in Basildon and I live in Ilford-I have a GF-She has a BFTexted back and said "Sorry i can't"She replied "Say no more. Delete me"I replied "lol cool."Phones me the next day apoligising and sh*t then she says that her 'boy' from Ilford phoned a cab for her, paid the £40 for it and let her stay at his.i lol'd and said cool chat to u later
That boy who paid for her cab is a mug.