NEW SITE DEVELOPMENT

Guest Давы&#10

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know man, a few head's mix cds or whateveror sell downloads for like 20p
Should hit up producers from the UK Funky/Grime/Bassline/Dubstep scene about sellin the MP3s then become a new/better version of UKFunky.com & Dubplate.net
best idea ever tbh, the current execution of this by said websites and others is slacking quite bad, I reckon this could be quite a worthwhile venture

Guest Braundy
Admins have done a sick job ....... this site is moving up...It would be wrong though if the Album/Mixtape review columns thing was just based on Hip Hop/R&B music.
them reviews where the last 3 albums i saw, it was jus to make up space tbhi may take them dwn coz i kinda took the piss out of Prodigy n thats nt very professional lol

Propz on the good workPut a thread of the month on the main page which will lead to people reading it and then they will end up browsing the whatever room and then the rest of the forumSame goes for sports articles, people will read it and then if they see a forum were they can voice there opinion will want to start postingHopefully the start of very big thingsAlso think the idea about selling funky house tunes is a good ideaBecause the people who run this site can be trusted with money and would not be that hard to find or contact if anything were to go wrong because they post on the forum

Guest Tibbius
lol rwd should of just asked u man to redesign the shite
they thought they knew what was HOT on the road, and made themselves look a fool on the websame fate as such members: ferity, reelion, (add your own)

Dunno whether you are already aware of it but everything is out of allignment on firefox for me.Everything is in allignment wheen I use IE but small.

You know what... I beg you guys fix the search on this thing! Can't search for anything 3 letters long. It's bullshit. Trying to find the NYE thread and can't!
That's more of a MySQL limitation rather than a software 1. All purely because even if u tweak the minimum requirements of searching to 3 char. It will throw back rubbish results. One way to try get around it would be to do it like this.
NYE

instead of

NYE

note the space in the 1st entry.Going to look at all coding properly today Mr. Braund. Work out what's the best method.

add dj mad vybez stamped and certified top 10 to the main page1)Maniac - Thug2)Silencer - Peakish3)Logan - Earth 616 sampler 24)Rachet - Dealers Remix5)Bad Boy Banton- Sirens6)Dot Rotten - Grime and Bass7)Royal T - Mega 8) King Imi - Dubstep Heat9)SRCD- Stinking Tramp10)Chase and Status - Eastern Jam