Wiley on RWD Forums

Baroness.

nataza is obviously one of them neeks that u would take the piss out of in schooland bump for school money then he comes to use the internet as an escape from reality chatting his dream stuff constanly i dont even read what that guy writes on ne message board i use I am sure he probely has a good heart

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL@that fassy hole natztaHe is unbelievably waste.
Who the f*ck is this guy? He goes on like him and Wiley could par.
Some wasted MC that thinks he's in N.A.S.T.YWiley sends for every forum member that quotes him, he sends for Natzta and he starts going on like it's some proper war ting. He even changed his myspace name to "Wiley I'm not that guy"lol what a wasteman, Wiley don't care about you bossy.
I know he's hes one of them who relays the stories to bredrins to make himself seem hype lol.

wiley is wileyits just any talk remember his retirement i hope he turns up for the pay as u go reunion but i doubt it from how he was posting on rwd the other daylast time i went pay as u go reunion at ocean at sidewinder he never turnt up then either i dissapointedbut to be honest as long as he makes beats and pass them on to dj's to play i dont mindguys i want to hear now areice kid, dot rotten, p money, jendor, werewolf, ghetto, brutal, lil nasty, griminal, devlin, badness, trim, rinse,and any other hungry mc that impresses me
r u wiley in disguise? Coz ur useage of grammar is pretty similar...

wiley is wileyits just any talk remember his retirement i hope he turns up for the pay as u go reunion but i doubt it from how he was posting on rwd the other daylast time i went pay as u go reunion at ocean at sidewinder he never turnt up then either i dissapointedbut to be honest as long as he makes beats and pass them on to dj's to play i dont mindguys i want to hear now areice kid, dot rotten, p money, jendor, werewolf, ghetto, brutal, lil nasty, griminal, devlin, badness, trim, rinse,and any other hungry mc that impresses me
r u wiley in disguise? Coz ur useage of grammar is pretty similar...
I thought this :lol:

lolnatzta is from same ends as me, 1 of the goons still. i never had an rwd account but i always use 2 read the antics on there.but u know when some people see music as their destiny and others don't see their vision? thats what happened with nat. hes stuck in his own bubble in a way and he acts a bit offkey online. the guy is totally blessed off the net and would bad up alot of these people who boy him from behind their screens. but i can see why people would think hes a wasteman from his online persona and i told him this myself.but dont get it twisted.... off the net nat is a real guy and thats no hype.

Yeah that Natxa is actually alright. I;ve heard some swag stuff by him but also a few decent bits.i got a tune my mate remixed of his crew (IBM) and thats big. (I'll upload it if anyone is interested)Wiley.. he should leave going on RWD or talking about anything really ! He should just do his thing. He aint the best lyricist but he's full of energy and there is something about him. I was listening to an old Sidewinder set with him B-Live & Viper and Wiley destroys the dance !Oh and his beats.. not the best producers but always have something about them!

• 4 months later...
Blud, if you're going through pressure, why the **** are you on a forum chatting to kids. Go speak to the people struggling to pay for their kid's xmas about pressure.About more work, I respect your work rate still, but spitting 32 bars and repeating them on whack electro beats just ain't cutting it. Same applies to putting out whack records to please the major label that's raping you. Cool, you deserve a bit of P but thats enough now.Anyway, I'll tell you in person what I think, so what mate.
Tell Me In Person Watch What I Do Infact Get My Number And Ring Me Cos You Need To Get A Warming The Way You Think You Can Talk To Me
PM your number then cuz and I'll tell you what's what.
check ur inbox ring me i will tell you what it is
im waiting dont get shook
ur not ringing shook dont try it again
youngest senior member hurry up mate
Ok seen, you went offline so I allowed it, but I just checked and I got the PM, I'll bell you in a bit.
i try to connect with people but ur all kids goodbye
you dont deserve sh*t **** off you little tramps
ur fake it took u ages to ring and when you did your a kid prick logan please terminate my account i cant be here anymore
You know what yeah, I thought I'd talk to Will and be real with him, not suck up to him or anything and give my opinion as a fan, try and tell him what I thought, I respect his work rate and he deserves P, granted. I thought I'd challenge him to regain that mind state he had around the War Report times and just let him know what certain people want to hear and stuff.I got on the phone and he tried it, tried treating man like a kid when I weren't that, I wasn't even parring it or nothing, just kinda laughing to myself 'cos he is like 30 and throwing his toys out the pram over the phone 'cos I told him to allow bickering with 14 year olds over the net. He was talking to me about hyping to him over the phone when he was the one talking about sending a pack of goons after me lol.But still, he was saying about this forum, and how he want to speak with the fans and hear their opinions when there was a fan on the phone trying to share his?
:lol: :lol: :lol: