PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ not gettin someone to jam in you yard i raggo made me 12 yr old nephew not go skool so he can sign for fifa 4 me
Swear your about to be pissed then when the delivery guy comes hes gonna say."Gotta be an adult to sign"
thats y i left 1 of my fones wid him he belled me when the postie was there (this was done wid fifa 09 )

for the heads that aint got it asda is u Asda today had a billboard outside the store advertising PES2009 for PS3/360 for just £27 (rollback deal) - Im sure the smallprint underneath said "available from Midnight Thursday"
What's a rollback deal?

f*ck this, I think I'm done with PES, though it hurts to say it.Not feeling this too tough. As soon as I put the disc in I thought naaaaaaaah, I'm already bored.After being a PES/ISS fanboy for about 9 -10 years (after I realised Fifa 98, World Cup 98 and Fifa 99 were just the same sh*t churned out), I think I am now at the point ready to revert back to Fifa.
I feel your pain man.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=19713

lol @ meplaying champions league final on highest difficultychelsea v real madridda way i gt held bk until penalties was dirty...at penalties i didnt even score 1nce..then i thought ok if i score dis im blesssuddenly that little tick da ball went fly high...saw dem celebrating that cpu won the matchthe speed of me pressing 'guide' button on ma controller...and then Y followed by A was really fast
:lol: bare ppl do this sh*t, why not accept the loss man, cant win em all
winnin da champz league final is a 50G achievement famm
das wot i mean lol, try it another time init not just quit till u win lol ignore me anyway

I suppose it is, it depends if you was happy with the demo. People who ain't played Fifa will probably think i'm just hyping. I just find the game boring these days, nothing new at all.Just played some guy online, SMH @ his lag. Cost me a goal still won in the end.The A.I is so stupid on this game that you can't defend properly and the goalkeepers are the biggest joke.

Guest Robin Van Persie
I'm playing Online 2moz. Anyhow Microsoft try do something ima sue SHOPTOWHOS COPPIN THIS GAME ON 360??We need to do some Tournament straight away whilst everyone is sh*tSho, you on it?
getting it on PS3 and 360 tomorrowbare jokers in here though