PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop crying about the game.ull learn to like it.they go its a whole new engine on a nex gen console dats why things aint up to par. took bout 4 games? on ps2 to get it perfect for pes6.
your talkin like say ur on the pay roll if a games slippin them makers need to know it is lmao @ ull learn to like it.dies

on BAP you can call for the ball with RT. But good luck cos 90% of the time they still wont pass it to you.Just played a few online games. There was some lag at times but it came and went.
u play online yet?so u agreed with all them stuff bout konami n sh*t?!?ima do that in a bit aswell then...

stop crying about the game.ull learn to like it.they go its a whole new engine on a nex gen console dats why things aint up to par. took bout 4 games? on ps2 to get it perfect for pes6.
Last year, had to like it in the end.This year, a better football game is out, don't need to "learn to like it"SNM

on BAP you can call for the ball with RT. But good luck cos 90% of the time they still wont pass it to you.Just played a few online games. There was some lag at times but it came and went.
u play online yet?so u agreed with all them stuff bout konami n sh*t?!?ima do that in a bit aswell then...
yea i agreed. i played a couple games online.if ur on a few games get at me.