PES 09

HangTheDJ

scene..............still copping.
yh thats fair enough, loads of ppl areon a level tho, can u not even admit its hugely disappointing that you should even have to 'learn to like it' this is just me but imo the sign of a good game is that you dont have to learn to like it, you should like it pretty much straight away if its good.
ur point is gd stil, ppl only playd it for less than a day now n makin assumptions like players r imposs to tackle.everyone is able to be tackled, gotta time things rite... i aint found nthin rong with it 2 much from wen i playd the demo, litle thing like the "ball is too loud" is jus u lot listnin too hard.the keeper sh*t has always bin der, das the only thing thats wrong with it from wen i playd the demo. though dey SHOULD fix it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scene..............still copping.
yh thats fair enough, loads of ppl areon a level tho, can u not even admit its hugely disappointing that you should even have to 'learn to like it' this is just me but imo the sign of a good game is that you dont have to learn to like it, you should like it pretty much straight away if its good.
ur point is gd stil, ppl only playd it for less than a day now n makin assumptions like players r imposs to tackle.everyone is able to be tackled, gotta time things rite... i aint found nthin rong with it 2 much from wen i playd the demo, litle thing like the "ball is too loud" is jus u lot listnin too hard.the keeper sh*t has always bin der, das the only thing thats wrong with it from wen i playd the demo. though dey SHOULD fix it.
but thats what im saying, the sh*t they should fix they dont. its only so long ppl will overlook the pathetic sh*t that should be fixed year after year.if u no it needs fixing, fix it. not doing it just suggests you really dont give a sh*t.shouldnt have to force urself into liking a game imo. fair enough some people have found more faults than you but it seems to be the vast majority that are feeling disappointed with the standard, im not saying your wrong just, how long can you overlook the problems they should have fixed.

Where can i buy this now in person...?
Last year i got it from my local asda a couple days early.**Drives to asda right now**
Hmm, gonna go Lewisham now, gonna check supermarkets and gamestation. Put on my persuasive voice.
c/s and if that don't work imma be that abrasive n*
Did you guys ever play the manager at gamestation in Lewisham at pro?Guys f*ck*ng disgusting. I remember the legend that I was at PES6 went there with the sole intention of showing him the levels, half time dropped and he was 3-0 up.Final score 5-2 but Ive never sweated so hard from not playin football.Talk to the skinny white guy, thats who Im talkin about, he might hook you up
They wernt having it 2day, would only sell it if someone else sells it 1st.Which guy, the hairy hippy one dont like football, theres a next guy if it's him man will challenge him soon.

for the heads that aint got it asda is u Asda today had a billboard outside the store advertising PES2009 for PS3/360 for just £27 (rollback deal) - Im sure the smallprint underneath said "available from Midnight Thursday"
Anyone confirm this???
Yeah i wanna see the billboard still.

lol @ meplaying champions league final on highest difficultychelsea v real madridda way i gt held bk until penalties was dirty...at penalties i didnt even score 1nce..then i thought ok if i score dis im blesssuddenly that little tick da ball went fly high...saw dem celebrating that cpu won the matchthe speed of me pressing 'guide' button on ma controller...and then Y followed by A was really fast

lol @ meplaying champions league final on highest difficultychelsea v real madridda way i gt held bk until penalties was dirty...at penalties i didnt even score 1nce..then i thought ok if i score dis im blesssuddenly that little tick da ball went fly high...saw dem celebrating that cpu won the matchthe speed of me pressing 'guide' button on ma controller...and then Y followed by A was really fast
:lol: bare ppl do this sh*t, why not accept the loss man, cant win em all

f*ck this, I think I'm done with PES, though it hurts to say it.Not feeling this too tough. As soon as I put the disc in I thought naaaaaaaah, I'm already bored.After being a PES/ISS fanboy for about 9 -10 years (after I realised Fifa 98, World Cup 98 and Fifa 99 were just the same sh*t churned out), I think I am now at the point ready to revert back to Fifa.

:lol: bare ppl do this sh*t, why not accept the loss man, cant win em all
winnin da champz league final is a 50G achievement famm

f*ck SAKEE!!!I ordered from shop to, delivered yesterday but wasnt at home.Went Post Office this Morning to collect, & now them cunts are telling me the Package aint there???!!!So gonna have to go again tomorrow morning to pick it up, and im busy Friday, so the 1st chance im gonna get to play it is Saturday!!!______ >>> Royal Mail