PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just played a few games where i wasnt hostlaggy as f*ckapparently its gonna get better by release daywas just like pro2008, bare dissapearing and reappearing
Is it stop start for you as well? One min its fine then out of no where my players stop, cursor goes mad, my players stay still etcHow you finding the Goalkeepers? Seriously think its actually worse than last year.

nah my last game was just bad all the way throughyou think you have the ball then next second, he has the ballit's dumbi won 5-4, but he was dominating me at 4-3, and i scored two late goals almost as if the game was favouring me with the collisions like last year to give me oppertunitieskeepers, i havent had any shockers yet, they are still palming it to their sides rather than away though

scene..............still copping.
yh thats fair enough, loads of ppl areon a level tho, can u not even admit its hugely disappointing that you should even have to 'learn to like it' this is just me but imo the sign of a good game is that you dont have to learn to like it, you should like it pretty much straight away if its good.