'Rise in attacks' on British Jews

neeko

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was couple sexi orthodox jews in leyton asda the other day, felt to do my bit for the cause n give them some arab d*ck.
loool at think you could get a jew to suck your paki d*ck you horrible little man
PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
feeelings is alot

there was couple sexi orthodox jews in leyton asda the other day, felt to do my bit for the cause n give them some arab d*ck.
loool at think you could get a jew to suck your paki d*ck you horrible little man
:lol: quite funny yahudim pretty suyre timebomb is north african
correct.Luccarrelli is a lost soul, his jewish people dont even want him.
im not jewish... sorry you failed
Now hes denying being a jew, ur jewish ancestors didnt escape the gas chamber for u to beg italian, fix up.
lol at being happy to accept im jewish but for some reason you think im begging italian truely lostnot jewish, im italian, you mad cos your a black muslim, fail

This is the problem and it is the same with Israel.Why does everyone just want to point the finger all the time and segregate people due to appearance/beliefs all the time?So what if someone is a black Muslim or a Jew or whatever. We are all people and if I am to stand here now in what I believe, I will say that most of you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to this war because your source is the media and the Jewish propaganda. Untill you start actually speaking to the people involved, then stop talking about it like you know what is going on.And to end, half the people cursing and segregating have family members that were once treated the same. Do you not think you should change your ways and not do unto others what has been done unto you?And he calls me a racist.

This war will nver end because really and truely the 2 sides do not want peace. The normal civilians i suppose do, as they just want to live in peace, but the muslims want to esteminate isreal. They do not want to live side by side with them. Check history and things that they have said ie Iran's leader. On a side note it's the same reason Isreal are in UEFA and not the Asian Footballing body, and the same reason why (can't remmber whoch nation exactly) pulled their team out of the Olympics during one event, i think it was Volleyball, dnt quote me because they were due to play Isreal in the 1/4 or 1/2 finals. Alot of them Muslim Arab countries do NOT even recognise Isreal as a state. Isreal think they are very powerful and liek to flex their muscles, they have US and UK backing. They do have alot of power wich is my understanding. I do no know all or even alot as certian things to me are revealed each time i encounter this subject. But like Mad Vybes said 6 ''reasons' he gave are the basic basis for Jewish hate. How do you solve a problem liek this one. One upon a time there was Palestine.Then WW2 happens and UK and US decide to '' Create '' Isreal for the nationless Jews.They create Isreal where Palestine is/inside Palesntine because of the Biblical connection. Over time conflicts arise because of this, Isreal's territory grows and grows and at the same time, Palestines shrinks and shrinks. Alot of the Middle east dislike Isreal for this. (Egypt, Iran, etc)Isreal say this is there land, their chosen place. The have backing from UK and US. Middle east disagree.They fight and fight. They DONT WANT TO LIVE PEACEFULLY SIDE BY SIDE. Note: This is not the most accurate account of events, just a brief guideline, which is not definative proof of events.

im on of those who cased the rise. some f*ck*ng guy driving his volvo 1900 BC jus stopped bareface in front of me, to park.. no trafficating nothing.then he realised he took the wrong turn and continued driving holding up like 10 cars behind him. what did this prick do again.. pick up speed and then hard braked AGAIN to take a left left turn with NO trafficating.TELL ME YOU WONT BECOME A PALESTINIAN FOR 5 MINUTES AFTER THAT.