jamaican women arguing>>>>>>>>

carpedeum

Moderately funny at first, but then descended into a sad reflection of primitive Jamaican society.
CO SIGNf*ck*ng animals _____>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jamaican women (1s like the hoars in the vid anyway)
tbhBladerunner I don't care what you say some of the things you lot deem "tradition" is just not on.In Bob Marleys time I doubt violence would be so prevailent in music, same way with shoobz, oversexuality, whorish dress codes etc.Obv Im not from JA but still, some atics can't be pardoned as "tradition", thats like an Pakistani man saying "training suicide bombers is tradition" just because it has become the norm in the contry.
Alright, hear how your chatting breezeMaybe so. Violence wasnt prevalent in any music as it is now, nor was oversexuality and whorish dress codes. Look in your own back yard in England. Women never used to drink much, now it is not unusual to see at least 10 fully paraletic, staggering and/or vomiting. Plus, they are proud of having sex and feel no way to put themselves on blast on public transprt. So once again, gas. Times and attitudes have changed the world overEvery country has middle and working class, and what would be deemed as scum. Its class problem, not nationality. But as you said, you arent from Jamaica, never been there and the only ones you have encountered are ones who were poor so came to England aiming for a better life and opportunities. The ones doing well dont come here. Theyre more likely to go USA

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clocked Dr 001 is numero.Forgot the guy thinks if your not Jamaican or of Jamaican descent, your some how automatically incapable of understanding Jamaican culture/language/dialect etc & feels the need to school vipers like we are all intellectually challenged. *Leaves thread*
Llow it innit. How can people understand the culture if theyve never been there or contact with people who know? That doesnt even make senseIts like me saying Africans speak African and live in mud huts, savages whose kids are malnourished with flys in their eyes, and its a big zoo, or they are corrupt. Its misguided opinions and judging a whole place by its worst

Oh that video.It's shameful. They are just embarassing themselves.However,There is little I find funnier than Jamaicans having a full blown argument with someone. It's the passion, aggression and wordplay that is out of this world.*salutes*

I just clocked Dr 001 is numero.Forgot the guy thinks if your not Jamaican or of Jamaican descent, your some how automatically incapable of understanding Jamaican culture/language/dialect etc & feels the need to school vipers like we are all intellectually challenged. *Leaves thread*
Llow it innit. How can people understand the culture if theyve never been there or contact with people who know? That doesnt even make senseIts like me saying Africans speak African and live in mud huts, savages whose kids are malnourished with flys in their eyes, and its a big zoo, or they are corrupt. Its misguided opinions and judging a whole place by its worst
all of that is still better than some fat woman grabbing up her p*ssy on road and scream SUCK PON MI FAT BLOODCLART YUTE SUCK IT

Look Numero, why are you taking things out of context?We are talking about the video Carpedeum posted. What it shows isn't rocket science imo but you had to come with bare explainations of what took place in the video & bring in quotes. Most of it is basic childish insults & therefore not beyond most readers comprehension or understanding without knowing the technicalities of Jamaican culture/dialect.That's it. End of.

Look Numero, why are you taking things out of context?We are talking about the video Carpedeum posted. What it shows isn't rocket science imo but you had to come with bare explainations of what took place in the video & bring in quotes. Most of it is basic childish insults & therefore not beyond most readers comprehension or understanding without knowing the technicalities of Jamaican culture/dialect.That's it. End of.
Do you read? My initial post was saying the bold aimed @ El Hadi Jafar. You came with your sarcastic post. Others were confused about what was going on or going on like Jamaicas full of scum. I addressed their posts and showed its not that different, not broke it down to start with. Llow tryna beg debate with me; its uncalled for. And llow using me to cure boredom. Go watch a flim

jheeeeeeezthe wayy mans mad on point001>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>u aint f*ck*ng wit dat guy/numero I was born in backa yard, you're an english boydo you think you're a rebore version of me?discuss
lmaouchona realio tho yoNumes is chatting P.I.E.English people been pissheads forever, do your research*sips ale**wipes mouth with gin rag*

jheeeeeeezthe wayy mans mad on point001>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>u aint f*ck*ng wit dat guy/numero I was born in backa yard, you're an english boydo you think you're a rebore version of me?discuss
lmaouchona realio tho yoNumes is chatting P.I.E.English people been pissheads forever, do your research*sips ale**wipes mouth with gin rag*
If I didnt say English women (not people), they are who I am talking about.EDIT
Violence wasnt prevalent in any music as it is now, nor was oversexuality and whorish dress codes. Look in your own back yard in England. Women never used to drink much, now it is not unusual to see at least 10 fully paraletic, staggering and/or vomiting. Plus, they are proud of having sex and feel no way to put themselves on blast on public transprt. So once again, gas. Times and attitudes have changed the world over
I was talking about women, not english people in general, just in case anyone doesnt realise your joking

Violence wasnt prevalent in any music as it is now, nor was oversexuality and whorish dress codes. Look in your own back yard in England. Women never used to drink much, now it is not unusual to see at least 10 fully paraletic, staggering and/or vomiting. Plus, they are proud of having sex and feel no way to put themselves on blast on public transprt. So once again, gas. Times and attitudes have changed the world over
I was talking about women, not english people in general, just in case anyone doesnt realise your joking
an i'm saying english women been pissheads from morningever heard the term 'mother's ruin'?like i said, do ur research

an i'm saying english women been pissheads from morningever heard the term 'mother's ruin'?like i said, do ur research
Maybe so, but to the levels of now where they are on road paraletic and proud (genuine question)? Either way you got my point right?