The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

tonight is gonna be a maddness.

we got a 16 seater minibus, a taxi, 2 drivers and 2 spotters. we are gonna hit t in the park and come 11 when people are leaving me and my boy are gonna find jobs for the drivers. they have been successfully charging between 5 and 20 quid per head for journeys already last night and today but they need spotters. its gonna be pishing it down with rain and people will need lifts home :Y:

also gonna take some bottles of booze and cheap umbrellas to sell.

then hopefully hit the club in glasgow at 1am to see carl cox.

outa interest did you go gig in the green 2001 ?

Just about everyone I know have hit TITP this yr.

Relaxxx after my hectic week.

we got a 16 seater minibus, a taxi, 2 drivers and 2 spotters. we are gonna hit t in the park and come 11 when people are leaving me and my boy are gonna find jobs for the drivers. they have been successfully charging between 5 and 20 quid per head for journeys already last night and today but they need spotters. its gonna be pishing it down with rain and people will need lifts home :Y:

2001? nah i was like 15 then but i see eminem was there? woulda been sick.

next year need to get money up at the start of the year and hit like EVERY festival

/

£150 up :Y:

2001? nah i was like 15 then but i see eminem was there? woulda been sick.

next year need to get money up at the start of the year and hit like EVERY festival

/

£150 up :Y:

Yeh I was 16 when I went

Yeh Eminem and D12 where there, it was a sh*t hot weekend, I'll never forget him on the stage when people we just crushing down to the barriers and people were throwing their kids up on stage to protect them and eminem was like "Glasgow back the f*ck off" in his wee accent LOL. Security where going to take them off stage if people didn't start backing off, people where just toooooo excited lol. D12 were at TITP with Em though, well so people were telling me? would have loved to have gone TITP to see him again this yr. Pissed LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WAVESURFER

Tonight: nothing

Tomorrow: Drinking & watching the Celtic game during the day, then Pains Of Being Pure At Heart gig at night.

Sunday: WU-TANG CLAN LIVE & UNCUT

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTS

Sunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.

• Downvote 5

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTSSunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.

I can tell you love being the token white girl at these sort of gatherings.

LOL

• Upvote 2

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTSSunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.

I can tell you love being the token white girl at these sort of gatherings.

LOL

Shut up you slag.

• Downvote 1

I can tell you love being the token white girl at these sort of gatherings. LOL
Shut up you slag.

One of those girls who see having a black boyfriend as some sort of social superiority. Don't worry, I've met your type before.

This weekend I shall be working, and not a lot else. I've started hating Sunday's, I don't know why.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Last night - Chilled then went to a party for my boy. Was Ok nothing spesh.

Today - Gonna chill, play some PS3, go to Westfields quickly and spoil myself with some clothes then... go some sh*t rave to link up with everybody then down to SW9 for YELLOW. Gonna be f*ck*ng sick.

Sunday - Recover. Finally evaluate what that prick said to me.