The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

going paintballing again in a few weeks. cant wait.

same here

gets cancelled more times than a something something

int it. my mate has a thing for 25 people to go "free"

10 pound deposit gets you one full ball case thing and 2 smoke grenades

but obviously the real cost is paintballs. feel to buy some off ebay but if they are boog and the gun f*cks up they might clock.

Birthday weekend?

GET DRUNK

I think I did 3 nights of drinking on my birthday weekend.

Wait...maybe thats not a good thing :/

Still...have a good one.

Well my boys are looking to end me. 3 of them have been sick on there birthdays so far this year so I'm not looking to be another casualty.

But cheers mate

LOL

People were on that same mission with me on my bday. So, before I started drinking hit Nandos for a munch then a carton of blue milk to line my stomach or some sh*t.

It defo helped coz that night I was doin jagerbombs all night then drank over half a bottle of tequilla - straight - in the club :lol: dont remember after 2am but my mates said I wasnt too bad.

another drink up that ill have to leave early fml i will try get head or suttin before i leave that is my only mission tonight i look slick aswell

phoned up secro tellin them to take this sh*t out my yard and how much of an injustice this is they parred me off to thames magistrate who straight parring me f*ck f*ck FCUK

should be a vent but f*ck this sh*t

f*ck! WITH THE POWER N EMPHASIS OF ME SCREEN f*ck AT MY LAPTOP f*ck EVERYONE FUC K