Fucking crazy jamaicans!!!

neeko

I wish all the Jamaicans over here would just f*ck off back to Jamaica to be honest._____________>>>Jamaicans.
For real Its all these new generation ones they have no shame at all
To say all jamaicans is unfair but...
But nothing. They can all just f*ck off.And take with them all these British born Jamaicans/Africans that claim to be from there too doing nothing but smoking weed, signing on and getting shifted, having kids everywhere, moving in to some council flat with some watless girl wasting government money that working people have to pay for.
your a grown prick

Animals.JLovely's hairdresser tale just reminded me of when I went to some Jamaican womans house to get my hair done. She had one of these crazy videos on DVD playing. She asked me if I minded her playing it and at the time I had never seen one of these before so I shrugged my shoulders. There was one scene where some man was ramming a rifle in to some woman's fanny. I was so disgusted I was just praying she'd hurry so I could leave.

Animals.JLovely's hairdresser tale just reminded me of when I went to some Jamaican womans house to get my hair done. She had one of these crazy videos on DVD playing. She asked me if I minded her playing it and at the time I had never seen one of these before so I shrugged my shoulders. There was one scene where some man was ramming a rifle in to some woman's fanny. I was so disgusted I was just praying she'd hurry so I could leave.
WOW!

This is sooo typical in a unisex salon/barber. And they watch it religiously and big themselves upLMAOSRFEDTRYTGUYUYITHE THOUGHT?DIES PT4

This is sooo typical in a unisex salon/barber. And they watch it religiously and big themselves upLMAOSRFEDTRYTGUYUYITHE THOUGHT?DIES PT4

f*cked up

f*cked up
MAN SAID A RIRFLE!!!!A f*ck*ng RIFLE!!I WOULD LOVED TO SEE UR FACE LOOOOOOOOLHAVE U GONE BACK TO HER SINCE?

f*cked up
MAN SAID A RIRFLE!!!!A f*ck*ng RIFLE!!I WOULD LOVED TO SEE UR FACE LOOOOOOOOLHAVE U GONE BACK TO HER SINCE?
You know when you're watching t.v. with your parents and an unexpected sex scene comes up and you're trying to look away and be mature about it? I was like that.I have never been back which is a shame cos she did my hair real nice. I did see her in Primark Croydon a couple of months back. I avoided eye contact and kept it moving.

I wish all the Jamaicans over here would just f*ck off back to Jamaica to be honest._____________>>>Jamaicans.
For real Its all these new generation ones they have no shame at all
To say all jamaicans is unfair but...
But nothing. They can all just f*ck off.And take with them all these British born Jamaicans/Africans that claim to be from there too doing nothing but smoking weed, signing on and getting shifted, having kids everywhere, moving in to some council flat with some watless girl wasting government money that working people have to pay for.
C/S That but not just a specific nationality anyone whos moving like that.