Premier League week 29 topic

Admin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I cant be proud or cheer that sort behaviourAt least Wright, Keown, Vieira, etc would handle theirsFabregas and this new breed of Arsenal player is a p*ssy and does p*ssy, arrogant moves yet cries when it gets dished outHe is a top top player, but needs to shut his mouth and chill coz him & the rest dnt like it when it kicks off
680cbpg.gif
Little f*ck*ng pussyI hate them players that hype when they have their team mates and officials near.Rio would weigh him in.

Again I cant be proud or cheer that sort behaviourAt least Wright, Keown, Vieira, etc would handle theirsFabregas and this new breed of Arsenal player is a p*ssy and does p*ssy, arrogant moves yet cries when it gets dished outHe is a top top player, but needs to shut his mouth and chill coz him & the rest dnt like it when it kicks off
680cbpg.gif
Little f*ck*ng pussyI hate them players that hype when they have their team mates and officials near.Rio would weigh him in.
Funny, I thought he picked on people his own size like female, elderly, lifelong supporters of the club hes employed.or single mother stewards trying to feed 3 children on minimum wage, when he gets battered by a rival team.Big man

680cbpg.gif
Funny, I thought he picked on people his own size like female, elderly, lifelong supporters of the club hes employed.or single mother stewards trying to feed 3 children on minimum wage, when he gets battered by a rival team.Big man
:D

680cbpg.gif
Little f*ck*ng p*ssyI hate them players that hype when they have their team mates and officials near.Rio would weigh him in.
lmfao. :DDumb comment, like if he did that and the ref happened to be on the other side of the pitch Rio would have actually would have weighed him in.

680cbpg.gif

Guest LucaPiano

lol @ beating chelsea in champs final - we all know how sh*t they were then and how many times u played them? could be described as a league match so nothing to shout home about and u only beat bayern last time loool thats worse than beating a french sideat least arsenal held it up against barca, thats practically a win compared to chelsea and bayern munich

Guest LucaPiano

lol @ beggin to be a Manc so you have something to shout aboutI'd rather be a neutrul then beg a team i live 300 miles from and have never been within 50 miles of the area let alone the stadium